What's new

What makes you quit a website?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
If a site don't have a cryptocurrency payment method I normally quit it because most of those payment method are not available in my country, payment method like PayPal.

I frequent a number of ptc and gpt sites, and I have a great deal of patience.
The failure to pay me is the main reason I'm leaving the site, followed by the experiences of other users who have exposed the site's fraud and, last but not least, the disrespect shown to those who carry out the site's work.

Well, usually if I am not interested in a website, I wouldn't visit it often and that's about it. However, if the users are not giving enough respect and if the staff are using member accounts (by logging into those accounts as such), then I would quit that place for sure.

It had happened to me in this website called treasure trooper and one of the admins logged into my account to post something(for fun apparently) and that irritated me. Their fellow staff members were actually approving such actions and I didn't get what in the world happened to the so called 'privacy' of a user. I told them that's not how a staff member should work and left the website for good.

I used to play some games in that website but after that, I gave up on that community.

I'll probably cease using a PTC or GTP site or platform if it takes too long to credit or pay.
They have tight standards and subpar customer service, which is another problem.
Some websites are uninteresting as a result of the lack of activities to keep visitors interested, which will prompt me to quit.
I've been to several ptc and gpt sites, and I'm very consistent and patient. The main reasons I'm leaving the site are non-payment, the experiences of other members who have proven the site to be fraudulent, and, last but not least, a lack of respect for the people who do work on the site.
What most importantly causes me to leave a website is a decline in revenues. Because you grow accustomed to getting paid the same or even more over time, I tend to steer clear of jobs at websites where incomes are dropping.

Last edited:
So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
A lack of relevant material, sluggish loading times, difficult navigation, outdated design, or a lack of customer assistance are all reasons why someone may choose to leave a website. Furthermore, visitors may abandon a website if they find a better alternative or are dissatisfied with the services or items provided.

I quit a GPT website when I don't qualify for most offers and the rewards are too low for a lot of time and effort.
It's true you are very right if you don't qualify for more offers its going to take you ages to reach their minimum pay and I think that another factor which make me quit a website is because they delay my payout

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
I quit a website immediately I stop getting paid from the website. I don't think there is say point in working on a website when you are no longer getting paid. I do not like to waste my time.

I quit a website immediately I stop getting paid from the website. I don't think there is say point in working on a website when you are no longer getting paid. I do not like to waste my time.
When a website stop processing payment on time they worth quiting because that is always a clear sign that the website is no longer functioning or about to turn to scam so I will just stay away from it

When a website stop processing payment on time they worth quiting because that is always a clear sign that the website is no longer functioning or about to turn to scam so I will just stay away from it
This is the same as me
I can always find other website to work on instead of forming loyalty to that website. I will just look for other website that befits me. There are a lot of them.

Yeah, late or missed payments mean that a site is not as stable as they promise to be. I would quit such a site too. I am better off focusing my time and effort on things that actually benefit me.

When a site offers me a very low pay, I quit the site. I don't find any good reason to stay if I only earn cents. Sometimes high withdrawal thresholds are also disadvantages since I want to test if the site is legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back