What makes up a culture?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Back then in school, our teachers gave a very simple but deep definition on culture. Culture can simply be defined as a total way of life. Which simply means culture is the total behavior of a person or group of persons which includes how they dress, eat, talk and in some cases the kind of occupation carried out. And I completely agree to that these elements are what makes up a culture. What do you think Makes up a culture?

Back then in school, our teachers gave a very simple but deep definition on culture. Culture can simply be defined as a total way of life. Which simply means culture is the total behavior of a person or group of persons which includes how they dress, eat, talk and in some cases the kind of occupation carried out. And I completely agree to that these elements are what makes up a culture. What do you think Makes up a culture?
I think culture pretty much has a lot to do with your nationality and your roots. Most of my family is from Poland, and because Poland is pretty close to Romania, I truly enjoy the company of Romanians because our cultures are similar.
It’s also why I love hanging out with Gypsies.
🥳😉🔮✨

Culture is made up of a group of people's common values, beliefs, underlying assumptions, attitudes, and actions. It is the behavior that occurs when a group of people agrees on a set of typically unstated and unwritten norms for how they will operate together in the workplace.

Culture is made up of a group of people's common values, beliefs, underlying assumptions, attitudes, and actions. It is the behavior that occurs when a group of people agrees on a set of typically unstated and unwritten norms for how they will operate together in the workplace.
You are. Right, most times some cultures are based on assumptions and before you know it, it is being passed down from one generation to another

back in the days if someone was to ask me what i understood by the word culture I would say it is what my ancestors slash great-grandfather's and father picked up that became an habit and was passed on to me but now if ask that kind of question I would say it's worth binds together a country a religion or tribe as one. that is one of the major reasons why there is the word called tourism.

Simply the way of life as most intellectuals may put it, but culture is more of an inborn characteristics of a set of people. It is not learned.
Hmmm, this is deep. But you can teach it to a younger generation right?

The culture is the real person. Your way of life , reactions and your attitude are artwork of the culture. The way you react to situations are as a result of your culture and you are exactly a description of your culture. But the western culture is gradually displacing our own culture.

The culture is the real person. Your way of life , reactions and your attitude are artwork of the culture. The way you react to situations are as a result of your culture and you are exactly a description of your culture. But the western culture is gradually displacing our own culture.
I like this. Which means there are certain decisions we might take, it is simply based on our culture that lead us to such decisions.

Culture as we were taught is the people way of life. Every state, local government and ethnic groups have their way of life, most culture are similar while some are different but it doesn't matter because everyone has right to express themselves as long as it doesn't hurt people around them. The things we do and how we handle situations around us is said to be our culture. Judging from what culture is, " the people way of life" everything we do in our own way is our culture.

Culture affect the way one thinks and behaves, which in return affects the economic standard of a Nation. For instance, back then in the society, money gotten from honest earning was appreciated while dishonest earnings were frown at. This helped in building a healthy economy that encourages hard work and perseverance.

Back in my school days I was also told that culture can be defined as the way of life of people. This has to do with the way they dress, the way they eat, the way they behave. We have heard one time or another someone did something and said that is our culture. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Well I think our culture is made up of our unique societal experience over time, trying to provide solutions to situation or things that makes our existence feel threatened is part of the Genesis of our culture

as you said earlier culture is the way if life of people ,the way you leave your life totally defines you,also your the things you speak out defines you ,because once you open your mouth you tell the world who you are,mind the word you speak out

Culture are delibrate act put in place to be able to inculcate certain values either directly or through engagement on a set of people or group.The essence is to form a pattern and a routine in the schedule activity of a people.

Culture are delibrate act put in place to be able to inculcate certain values either directly or through engagement on a set of people or group.The essence is to form a pattern and a routine in the schedule activity of a people.
truly culture are deliberate act if put in place to be able to inculcate certain values. culture also bring people together for proper effectiveness,culture make us to know the way of life of people

To me, culture is the work environment that you supply for employees. Culture is a powerful element that shapes your work enjoyment, your work relationship, and your work processes. Therefore culture is made up of values, beliefs, underlying assumptions, attitudes and behaviors shared by group of people.

Culture is defined as a total ways of life in term of clothing, dressing, adornment, foods, languages and lot more, so a person is recognized with the mode of dressing, food without asking you which part ethnic group you are from

Culture entails the way of life of people...
The way they talk, eat, interact, dress, work and morals.
The way certain people do things can give you a clue of where they are from and their culture.

Basically it's people and the things they do that make up the culture. Without people, culture will not exist in the first place, its the way people interact with one another, the language they speak, the food they eat and all these little things that makes up culture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back