What's new

What makes people gamble even after they loss badly?

gambling has a lot of psychological effects and that is the reason why a lot of people still venture into it even after losing a lot of money with the thought that they will recover their lost money.

I am fortunate not to have the mindset that gambling is the way to make money online, gambling is an unhealthy way to make money online because people loose more than they make.

Gambling is addictive and a very bad habit. I have come across many who just can't help but gamble despite knowing how bad it is for them. Some keep getting into debt just to recover what they have lost which never happens.

So times these thing happen in reverse, for newbie you won your very first bet you think you got it figured out, you begin show Of your winnings , then the next three to six games you lose only to try again and you keep losing before you know it you are addicted .

People are simply lured by the money making aspect of gambling. People are different and different people have different kinds of addictions. People may be attracted to gambling because they think they can win money, but on the contrary, I actually avoid gambling because I know that gambling can actually make me lose money. Remember my words: you must concentrate on the negative effects of addiction to quite addiction!

One of the reasons is addiction. Those people will continue to play after they have loose lots of money because they are addicted to it. This addiction can be very hard to break.

Though the reason may varies but mostly is because of the desperation to make a recovery of the money they have lost when gambling and then lost more most at times.

One thing that one need to understand about gambling is that,it could be very addictive and the individual involved would not even know it.The quest to win at all cost even in a situation the individual has won a huge amount of money,the urge will still be there to still indulge.

They still keep on hoping that they can hit the jackpot on the next round despite series of past failures, not to mention the fact that it's also addictive, like a drug in the system.

Write your reply... gambling is not a good thing and some people like to gamble even they lost badly their thinking if they gamble they get another money while not.

Gambling is just like a drug and can be very addictive. Irrespective of the losses one had gained in past bet you single win can raise a person hopes. After that game and a couple of future losses the person keeps keeping his hope higher and higher and this hopes may end up failing him. That bill is usually like this all control to stop themselves even after approving a lot of losses. If you must gamble don't get addicted.

Gambling is a very dangerous addiction because you can lose all your money if you are not disciplined enough. It is therefore good for people to stay away from it.

Sports betting can be risky in the sense that you stand the chance to loose your hard earned money but if you are not greedy and plan well you should be able to make some money
People go back to gambling even after loosing because they believe thats the only avenue where they can regain theirs lost money if they keep up the gambling ,and thats the truth.

What makes people still to continue to gamble after they've lost their money in the gambling Betts is what we termed as addiction. A gambling addiction has set in already and they can't accept it when you tell them that they've become addicted to gambling

What makes people still to continue to gamble after they've lost their money in the gambling Betts is what we termed as addiction. A gambling addiction has set in already and they can't accept it when you tell them that they've become addicted to gambling
That's one thing about addiction. Once you become addicted, you won't even be aware of it, they would have so many reasons why they decide to continue but the honest truth is that they are already addicted.

The most extreme month to month Social Security advantage that an individual can get each month in 2021 is $3,895 for somebody who records at age 70. For somebody at full retirement age, the most extreme sum is $3,113, and for somebody matured 62, the greatest sum is $2,324.

I think most time greed is one of the factor , that desire to make profit when you notice that you are definitely going to lose a lot of money at the end of the day I think

I think most time greed is one of the factor , that desire to make profit when you notice that you are definitely going to lose a lot of money at the end of the day I think
Its a simple thing , after loosing big in a sport betting or gambling, the gambler gies back to the drawing board thinks and realises he or she has to bet again to get his lost money back.

Its a simple thing , after loosing big in a sport betting or gambling, the gambler gies back to the drawing board thinks and realises he or she has to bet again to get his lost money back.
Exactly that's how they make so much loss ,they keep planning and trying to make so much money , but end up in loss at the end of the day , that is why gambling isn't good

People need to feel like there is hope they can cling to and betting sites provide that platform so people rely on betting that someday it would solve their financial issues

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back