Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
Have you met any grumpy old men or women? What makes them seem unhappy?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
They ain't unhappy per say, they are just reverted mentally back to being kids and most gets frustrated when they can't do what they have been used to doing.

Like they say when we are older we act like kids, so they tend to find faults or even understand certain things as they easily do before In the past. Then some might be struggling with one pain or the other so anything easily irritates them.

I have noticed that many unhappy or grumpy old men are poor that is to say they regret their actions and think it's too late for them

But there are many of them actually that are very happy,expecially when they have had a fulfil life and have most their plans and dreams accomplished,the opposite will actually make any man to feel retarted and that could be very worrisome for them.

Yes many of these old men are grumpy but not all of them, I have a grand pa who is always happy, he always shares out what he's going through , one thing I noticed is that he is happy no matter how bad the situation maybe, I think what makes some of these old people grumpy is there present situation

I dont really know why old people are always grumpy. I've always wondered why the little things we do upset them or get them annoyed. I think i'll do some research on this.

It's so saddening seeing an old person acting grumpy. There are definitely some reasons for that gesture and I think it should be;

maybe their expectations from their children are not forth coming or they've been abandoned by their own children. In other cases, most of them who have reached an older age are already tired of life and they can't just wait to be with their maker.

Are older people predominantly grumpy? The older people I know are mostly sweet and kind. I guess it depends a lot on their age, financial status, and environment. The secure and well-loved adults are more tolerant of the younger generations while the financially struggling older people tend to have less patience for the fast-paced lifestyle and noise of their younger relatives and neighbors. For some, being grumpy is a form of defense mechanism to ward off superior attitudes from other people. For others, it may just be their nature to be grumpy as there are also younger people who are short-tempered.

Old people usually seems to be grumpy,unhappy,dissatisfied because they have reach old age,they will be acting childish,just as small children.

They usually have more medical problems than other people and they are alive for the longest time compared to others so might have already passed bad experiences or they are simply tired of life. Some of them might be disappointed of their lives and that can annoy them everyday and make them depressed and sad, they can also memorize a lot of awkward and bad moments in their lives since they have so many of them and that can also effect their mood.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back