What's new

What Makes Certain Businesses So Successful?

The key to the success of any business is strategic planning and diligence. The place of planning is that it would help you to know the next step to take. Diligence would help you to monitor the business closely and stop whatever danger that comes up before it progresses.

I was on an 8 hour flight which fortunately had the richest and most successful business man in Africa on it. Immediately, he boarded tye flight and took his seat, he brought out a book and started reading it.

As the flight progressed, everyone on that flight had slept and woken up at least once but Aliko Dangote never blinked an eye. He kept on reading whatever he was reading. It was then that it dawned on me that the secret to success in business is continuous study.

Keep on studying about your business. Understand the trends and analyse how you can evolve. For me, why some businesses succeed is because the owners/managers are given to continuous study and strategic evolution.
Wow, great story. Amazing that you were in the same plane with Dangote. But more amazing is what you learnt from him Indeed continuos study makes most rich men as successful as they are. They never depend on their own knowledge but value exploring and getting to learn things from others.

Wow, great story. Amazing that you were in the same plane with Dangote. But more amazing is what you learnt from him Indeed continuos study makes most rich men as successful as they are. They never depend on their own knowledge but value exploring and getting to learn things from others.
You see successful business tycoons? They study like it is no man's business. They are always reading. If you have an opportunity to enter type office of a highly successful business person, you would see piles of books. Knowledge is what seperates a successful person from a non successful person.

There are many different sorts of businesses in the world. Some businesses are much more successful as compared to the others. However, some businesses are not at all successful. So, when it comes to business, why certain kind of businesses are more successful as compared to others?

Government assistance can make a business to be more successful than the other. Imaine a scenario where business A is able to secure low interest loans which business B have zero access to. Why won't Business A not be able to have a better shot at becoming successful than Business B?

A good plan, strategic location for the business, adequate funds/capital, skilled workers and a reliable management are what makes any kind of business successful. You will not miss out one of these features and expect your business to succeed. It's not going to happen.

A good plan, strategic location for the business, adequate funds/capital, skilled workers and a reliable management are what makes any kind of business successful. You will not miss out one of these features and expect your business to succeed. It's not going to happen.

I believe that luck plays a big role when it comes to running any kind of business. However, strategy and management of business also plays a very big role. A person could never depend solely on luck alone. There are many different things a person may need to consider.

I believe that luck plays a big role when it comes to running any kind of business. However, strategy and management of business also plays a very big role. A person could never depend solely on luck alone. There are many different things a person may need to consider.
There's nothing like luck in being successful in business. If you don't plan how to run your business, there's no luck in the world which can make you succeed. If you don't plan, you have planned to fail.

There's nothing like luck in being successful in business. If you don't plan how to run your business, there's no luck in the world which can make you succeed. If you don't plan, you have planned to fail.

I do not assume that luck is the only factor. Perhaps it may play a 5 percent role? Who knows. I think that hard work plays a major role comparatively to luck. In fact, I think that if a person tedns to work hard, then the chances are that he may become more successful than a lucky person.

I do not assume that luck is the only factor. Perhaps it may play a 5 percent role? Who knows. I think that hard work plays a major role comparatively to luck. In fact, I think that if a person tedns to work hard, then the chances are that he may become more successful than a lucky person.
There are people who can be lucky in what they are doing but it's not what should be looked at in business. You will not leave what you're expected to do and plead for luck to cover for you. It can never happen. Luck is like a side kick to business success.

There are people who can be lucky in what they are doing but it's not what should be looked at in business. You will not leave what you're expected to do and plead for luck to cover for you. It can never happen. Luck is like a side kick to business success.

Well, I think that if a person becomes rich, then many people assume that such kind of person is quite lucky. This is because that particular person may have a lots of money. This is why people assume many things about such kind of person. However, no one knows how much that person may have had sacrificed in order to start a successful business.

Well, I think that if a person becomes rich, then many people assume that such kind of person is quite lucky. This is because that particular person may have a lots of money. This is why people assume many things about such kind of person. However, no one knows how much that person may have had sacrificed in order to start a successful business.
Anyone who assumes because someone is rich makes them to be lucky is delusional. Being rich is all about hard work, pains, blood, sweat and sacrifice. If it's easy to become rich, there wouldn't be any poor man living anywhere.

Government assistance can make a business to be more successful than the other. Imaine a scenario where business A is able to secure low interest loans which business B have zero access to. Why won't Business A not be able to have a better shot at becoming successful than Business B?

It's not even only about the soft loans and grants they can offer to businesses that that's going to be an Improvement but when they make policies that supports businesses, cut down on taxes and finally support them with money. There's no way those businesses wouldn't help out the economy in return my providing jobs.

I believe that most businesses that are more successful have a better planning and management because they are the key factors that helps a business to work very well even if it's facing challenges, it will find a way to succeed.

I think that they have good management because the team that manages the business may be very experienced. The fact of the matter remains that this is one of the key aspects of running a really successful business in the end. However, this may not be that easy as it may sound.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back