What's new

What makes advertisement good or bad?

Many people failed to understand that advertisement needs balance. One side shouldn't feel heavier than the other. The advertisement should also make good use of contrast, reputation, color, and pattern. When these elements are are well employment, it makes advertisement a good one.
Advertisement can e defined as a process through which an awareness is created about a certain products in order to make people patronize such goods and services. any form of advertising which goes contrary against this is a bad advertisement no matter how it is done.

Production of goods and acquisition of skills to render services is one thing, while making people aware of the presence of such product or service is another thing. A bad product that is properly advertised will sell better than a good product that is poorly advertised because the targeted audience in need of such solution will think that the bad product is the only available solution to them.

Can someone help out or give me some tips on how to advertise my goods. I sell wigs,men wears (footwears and clothes) ladies shoes, heels,sandals,bags excluding ladies clothes and I also sell handmade footwears....And I don't really know how to compose what to write so it can b attractive and will catch peoples attention.

Advertisement is good if you should ask me because it is a source of promoting the goods and services of a company in this way there will be increase in sales. The disadvantage of advertisement is that depending on the type you want to do, it's very expensive.

Yes, it can be harmful. But it can also be very beneficial for society. Advertising is an incredibly effective and powerful way to spread the word about important issues and products such as AIDS awareness, diabetes monitoring, the dangers of tobacco and alcohol, and other health concerns.

advertising is good because it tells us about new products. I cannot go shopping everyday so I watch television, read newspaper to have information about new products. In this case, advertising is helpful because both buyers and sellers have benefits. Buyers can enjoy the products and sellers have money.

Moreover, advertising is interesting. It attracts not only adults but also children.

Many people failed to understand that advertisement needs balance. One side shouldn't feel heavier than the other. The advertisement should also make good use of contrast, reputation, color, and pattern. When these elements are are well employment, it makes advertisement a good one.
you don't have to depend more on advertising your product than working on the quality and taste of your product. Your banners must be very simple in design in the first place. Your products must be what the public is looking for before you can now pump money into advertisement.

As for me advertisment is really good because it helps business and also promote businesses and change business and also improves businesses for businessman or businesses for busineswoman and also changes the thinking of the business mans game and step it up

Advertisement is good and very important why because without it been done either properly or not there is no way that your products will be sold or anyone will no what you do. So advertisement is very vital for your business to grow.

What makes advertisement good or bad is the content of the advertisement. When I am talking about the content it start from the colour combination that is the appearance and the lettered words in it.

The major advantages of advertising are: (1) introduces a new product in the market, (2) expansion of the market, (3) increased sales, (4) fights competition, (5) enhances good-will, (6) educates the consumers, (7) elimination of middlemen, (8) better quality products, (9) supports the salesmanship,

Advertising is good in marketing I willlet the people know about the products and also I will let the marketer sell their products very fast because if you advertise a product on Radio or television it will make the mass to know about the products and it will bring more people to buy the products

Advertising is a business of making money by introducing and encouraging people to buy new products or use services. Whether it is good or bad depends on the aims of manufacturers. On one hand, advertising is good because it tells us about new products. ... Buyers can enjoy the products and sellers have money.

Advertising is a means of creating awareness of the products you bring out to the market, to enable the customers to know the kind and quality of the product before purchasing the products. The demerits in advertising is advertising a bad and sub standard product.

What makes advertising or marketing good or bad is dependent on the presentation of the products or services. The way the marketer packages his or her product or service will determine in the attention of the customers will be gained.

Advertisment is bad when the message portrayed on it deviates from the brand you are trying to advertise to people, your advertisement should carry a very strong message, it can be funny or straight but the main message and the form the message is advertised should not be forgotten

Advertising and marketing rises and falls on how the product, idea or services is being communicated and presented. If the communication is poor or empty and the presentation is bad then the advert will be bad.

Several factors can determine good or bad advertising but the outcome would determine if the method used was bad or good. The main objective of advertising is awareness of product or service so if the message is passed across to customers and they like it, then it's good advertising while it's otherwise if they don't

Advertisement is a way to promote your business and products with items that you are selling advertisement also helps you to send your items all around the world those who are not taking help of advertisement their business run slowly according to the paper who has taken the help of advertisement yeah but advertisement also take money to promote your business this is also a kind of business which is very helpful for the big business dealer either it is branded or unbranded.

advertising is good because it tells us about new products. I cannot go shopping everyday so I watch television, read newspaper to have information about new products. In this case, advertising is helpful because both buyers and sellers have benefits. Buyers can enjoy the products and sellers have money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back