What's new

What makes a video go viral?

Unfortunately videos that go viral are from people being stupid, like tide pod challenge and now there’s a tiktok Benadryl challenge where someone actually died from.

it’s sad to see what people go through just to become famous...

in a way it’s all luck and certain timing..

I think context of the content makes it go viral. Sometimes being silly, sometimes being serious, funny, angry etc anything. Context needs to tick people and their emotions. And then once they think it should be shared with other people in the world. Then things just start to go viral. It is slow and fast process depending on the people.

It needs to be fun and/or interesting. It's as simple as that. Well, a lot of people wouldn't know the secret - or they'd be rich I suppose, LOL.

Unfortunately videos that go viral are from people being stupid, like tide pod challenge and now there’s a tiktok Benadryl challenge where someone actually died from.

it’s sad to see what people go through just to become famous...

in a way it’s all luck and certain timing..

YouTube can be monetized to take advantage of stuff that seems like wouldn't produce a profit.

Do you think it's 100% luck?
Do you think there some formula to increase the chances to make a viral video?

What are your opinions?
Videos going viral is usually as a result of some things like content category, quality, and some stroke of luck. so if the content is about things that people like easily, with captivating caption i believe your chances of going viral will be very high

Videos going viral is usually as a result of some things like content category, quality, and some stroke of luck. so if the content is about things that people like easily, with captivating caption i believe your chances of going viral will be very high
How do you like this forum, did you know that you can withdraw 1$ on paypal when you make 1000biznotes?

If the video is legit,informative and have a good title it will go viral.
Creating an eye-catching thumbnail (clickbait) also attracts more viewers to your content.
A video that is genuine, serious, deeply emotional or funny tends to go viral the quickest.
Unique content is a must, and you must have a passion for the videos you upload!

A viral video is a video that becomes popular through a viral process of Internet sharing, typically through video sharing websites such as YouTube as well as social media and email. Viral videos may be serious, and some are deeply emotional, but many more are centered on entertainment and humorous content.

Recently it's been tied to the success of social connective norms, or "memes". If you'll create one thing easy, quick, actually out there, nonetheless relatable, you'll get a response from but many of us will relate, so the online grows

I dont believe it's 100% random, but I also don't believe there is a formula you can find that will have virality.

The website is full of tutorials and tips that ensure that an ordinary video goes viral in a matter of seconds. By following a few simple steps, virtually any content can become famous. You just have to know where to publish it, how to "move" it around the web and so on, so that it reaches more and more followers. When a content produces joy, empathy, admiration or certain affection, we share it. This common feeling in hundreds of thousands of people makes the figures rise to the "qualification" of viral content.

I think most of the time, it's all about the content.

If the execution is good in that video, then it would gain popularity easily. It also depends on others too. They need to find the content interesting as well. Some of that, is about luck too.
Only then, a particular video can get so many views.

Sometimes I just get surprise because a certain video/picture went viral. Videos or content that is funny, scandalous, emotional and having a witty caption or title on top of it could make it viral or trending. And it would get even more popularity if it was shared by many famous personality like celebrities, influencers and politicians.

The content quality. And the media in which they use in sharing the video. It is very possible for a video that's shared on Facebook to go viral more than the one shares on whatsapp because of the number of target of audience of these two platforms.

Yeah to some extent the chances that a particular video going viral depend on luck but majority of these viral videos actually strikes an emotion from their viewers, emotions like sadness,happiness, humor,joy,empathy, admiration or certain affection. And in most cases everyone wants other people to catch the same emotion or feel that same emotion they felt also hence, a viral video is made.

A video must contain some elements before it could bit on the internet. The video must connect to large number of people. This is very important as this will help the video go viral. Some of the element the video must contain in emotional and at the same time entertaining. It must has element of humour, as this will help Poeple to release tension in them and burst into laughter.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back