What's new

What makes a relationship great for you?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
I can tell you from experience that relationship is not as easy as most people make it. It is something that requires a lot of hard work, commitment, dedication and tolerance before your relationship can work. If you are not in relationship with someone who understands you very well, the relationship is going to crumble as quickly as possible.

What are the things that make a relationship great for you?

The most important thing for me is respect. You need to give respect to get respect. If there is no respect, there will be no love and when there is no love the relationship does not work.

Equity is what matters most to me. I mean I shouldn't be the only one pushing too hard, it should be treated equally.

The most important thing for me is respect. You need to give respect to get respect. If there is no respect, there will be no love and when there is no love the relationship does not work.
Along that line is respect for privacy, respect for basic human dignity. Well, all relationships are not equal, like say a student and a teacher, but there is a bottom-line equal amount of respect, in a sense.

That there is mutual respect I think is fundamental in a healthy relationship, on the other hand, that your partner is not possessive and leaves you space is also very important, because if he does not leave you space and always wants to know what you are doing it can be the beginning of a toxic relationship.

For me, a great relationship boils down to mutual understanding, trust, and open communication. When you're with someone who truly gets you and is there for you, it makes all the difference.

You are right. Once I notice that I am being disrespected in a relationship, I tend to find a way to end that kind of relationship. It can't even work well for her being in the same relationship with me once she begins to act like that.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back