What makes a currency high value?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The dollars and pounds have very high values when you want to exchange them with other currencies. But what determines the value of a currency? What makes the dollar and pounds such high value?

A currency is high value when the demand of that currency is high. This is caused by high level of exportation in the country.

I also feel that it is due to the demand and supply of currency and further it is dependent on factors like interest rates, inflation, money supply, and capital flow.

I also feel that it is due to the demand and supply of currency and further it is dependent on factors like interest rates, inflation, money supply, and capital flow.

Apart from the demand and supply, the value of the currency is dependent on the economy of the country as well.

I think you haven't read my comment fully and just read the first part as I have already mentioned what other things that can affect it

I think you haven't read my comment fully and just read the first part as I have already mentioned what other things that can affect it

Oh! My bad! I think that when it comes to currency, the poor economy of the other country may also matter. One dollar may be worth a lot in many other countries.

It does affect the country's economy and if everything is fine then it's dependent upon the demand and supply of currency

The value is based on the Gold reserves but the increase and decrease is based upon the demand and supply

When the demand of a currency is high it increases In value.. when supply is high it decrease in value.. a country with high gold reserves experience increase in currency value
It's actually true when the demand for that currency is high on value it's can be one of the reasons for that and I also think that the economic of that country also affect this I believe that this two factor are the cause for that

USD is high-value currency because USD is used as a reserved currency worldwide. It is a currency for international trade and commerce. Value of currency is also based on the economy of that particular country. Country with good economy tends to have higher value currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back