What's new

What made you realize you're an adult?

I guess, when I left to study abroad and I was on my own, had to cook, clean, work to sustain myself and of course study and grow as a being.

I have always enjoyed so many privileges as a child. My parents virtually do everything for me. But until all those privileges were withdraw and i now have to fend for myself

It's so long ago now but I think when I left home and had to fend for myself. It made me realise how much my parents did for me, in fact the first time I left it didn't work out and I went back. The second time I left I didn't go back and learned how to do everything for myself.

Well as for me, many things happened in my life that I discovered that I am an adult first was a sign of maturity in me and secondly I begin to have deep voice.

One thing that will make you realise that you are an adult is some physical and emotional changes in your body system with these you begin to realise that you are no longer a kid anymore and you are now adults.

What was the one thing that has happened in your life that made you realize you're finally an adult?
The best way to buy a new one and I will be in the office in the morning and I will be in the office tomorrow morning at match the color of your product is not good business for sale in the future t shirt and a pair and I will do my up to the

Well to me unfortunately it wasn't the best experience the realization that I'm an adult. I had to understand it in the bad way the medical way, I'm having two ingrown toenails and one feet of mine is less felt and I went to a lot of doctors but to this day I still have those ingrown toenails. About the feet I think that I will go to check it out by doing a blood test next week I really hope I will get answers, since sometimes there are medical problems which cannot be fixed or which aren't known to the medical world, I hope for the best that's all I can do. The older you become the more medical problems appear and annoy you.

One thing that makes you aware that you are an adult is some physical and some of your body's system that begins to make you aware that you are no longer a child and you are now an adult. It's an emotional change.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back