What made you create your website?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me it's a dream to have a place, where everyone can talk about anime, where people interact with each other politely. So, I have created an anime forum couple of years back and initially it was successful in a way.

However, after all these years, it almost reached the end of the life cycle and I will have to admit that...even though it's hard. I will have to move the community to a social networking platform to keep it going and that's the bitter truth.

Now, I don't have all that much time in my hands but I wish the initial goal would somehow would always stay alive...in some way. Is this the same for you guys as well?
Share your memories with respect to your initial motivation and how it all changed here

I created my websites because I always wanted to start my own. Once I became an adult, I made my first forum, and then I made more forums/sites/blogs and eventually sold them off. And now I continue to do that and also run side hustles all over the place.

I wanted to become a writer and as such I needed a place where I could keep sample of my work so that people can be able to see me what the of hiring and that is why I had to create it.

to be very sincere and honest, the reason why i created my website was to make money from it, the first one i created was an e commerce shop, then i also created and entertainment blog for the purpose of adsense.

Although i don't have a website of my own now but I've been considering building one. Any good business needs a website, although it's not compulsory but it's necessary

For me it's a dream to have a place, where everyone can talk about anime, where people interact with each other politely. So, I have created an anime forum couple of years back and initially it was successful in a way.

However, after all these years, it almost reached the end of the life cycle and I will have to admit that...even though it's hard. I will have to move the community to a social networking platform to keep it going and that's the bitter truth.

Now, I don't have all that much time in my hands but I wish the initial goal would somehow would always stay alive...in some way. Is this the same for you guys as well?
Share your memories with respect to your initial motivation and how it all changed here
I have many reasons for creating a WEBSITE. Out of these reasons, the most outstanding ones are:
  1. selling products and services,
  2. posting and finding information on the Web,
  3. gaining knowledge,
  4. communicating with each other,
  5. having fun, etc

you created your website to have fun? this one is new for me, i might decide to try it in the future but i created mine with the sole purpose of making a fortune from it which i am yet to see.

I don't own any website now as i'm more focused on earning online and when i create a website, i would want it to be for fun and not for the purpose of earning. I would like to create a blog about fashion.

Currently I don't have website of my own, but I'm thinking of getting one as the case maybe, in as much as one can earn money from site. Then it's of major important.

Currently I don't have website of my own, but I'm thinking of getting one as the case maybe, in as much as one can earn money from site. Then it's of major important.
You can make a lot of money which websites especial now that Google I sharing ad revenues with people, which can also become an additional source of your income or earnings.

Now a days we mostly create website to make money by selling the created site to business organizations or institutions. Less often website's are created for saving documentary projects.

Purpose supercedes the process. In as much as it is good to own a website, knowing the purpose of building that website would help you in your journey towards excelling.

I created my website because I wanted to be taken seriously when I begin promotion of affiliate products - using free websites will seem like I'm not ready for serious business.

I created a website to start droppingshipping business but I had no vehicle and cash to run the capital so I left it. There's need for me to pay for subscription for any website to run successfully but if you don't use it then it's a waist.

When I created my first website in 2015, I was already publishing on a lot of platforms., So, I decided to create my own platform where I can not only have full ownership but also earn better.

When I created my first website in 2015, I was already publishing on a lot of platforms., So, I decided to create my own platform where I can not only have full ownership but also earn better.

Well, I also plan to create a money making website as well where i could pay people. I will be offering a lot when it comes to paying my members as I try to be generous. However, running a money making website would not be a an easy thing to do.

IN 2017 I created a website where I paid people to write articles on my site. Sadly, people started abusing the system and rigged views on articles to get paid. It is really difficult to start this kind of website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back