What's new

What Kind Of Website Do You Dislike The Most?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Well, when it comes to websites, there are many of them, but not all of them are quite useful. We just know that there are a lots of websites out there that are usually created to promote propaganda. I dislike websites that contain misleading information. So, what about you?

Well, when it comes to websites, there are many of them, but not all of them are quite useful. We just know that there are a lots of websites out there that are usually created to promote propaganda. I dislike websites that contain misleading information. So, what about you?
Me too there are so many websites like this wich is very disappointing I also hate wesites full of ads because it's extremely annoying I know that ads is for them to make money but when it's everywhere then it's annoying

In general, I dislike websites that are challenging to use, take a long time to load, are challenging to read, or contain a lot of advertisements. Also, I dislike websites that are not mobile-friendly.

I have to agree with you Good-Person. Anyone who creates a website to either spread propaganda or misinformation I can not stand. Their main goal is to try and push their opinions and their ideas through to other people in hopes that more people will believe what they have to say and react in a way that it causes unrest. I am actually quite shocked a lot of these websites are able to function, to be honest being what they are used for. I know places like Google will refuse to allow you to use their Google Adsense if you partake in anything like this on a website.

I hate website that mislead general public. I remember my early day in online space when I was jumping from one website to another to earn money online, I come across many websites that wasted my time through fake information that they posted on their site.

I visit website for content. The content should jot only be well written but also informative and original. The content should not be misleading. I don't like websites that publish duplicate content and misinformation

The ones that are so filled with unnecessary advertising which eventually clogs up the website. It is so annoying and I do my best to avoid this kind of sites.

Too many ads and especially misleading content - I'm joining in strongly disliking these things. One thing to add, I also find websites that don't load properly on the phone really annoying.

If I find out that a website is for blackhat model of cpa marketing, then I don't spend much time on the website as I believe nothing good can come out from the website.

Because i don't have so many friends and i don't even have time to stay for long time online, I'm not actually good looking for referral for sites online or offline all because i want to make money

Because i don't have so many friends and i don't even have time to stay for long time online, I'm not actually good looking for referral for sites online or offline all because i want to make money
i personally do not like sites that ask you to refer person before you make money online, i think it is very wrong, you can make referral optional but not compulsory.

I think this is pretty common with blogs. There are so many blogs out there today, that spread lies simply cause they want people to click their links, this is becoming very annoying cause over time people are now scared to even read news simply due to the fact that they do not know the lies from the truth.

I think this is pretty common with blogs. There are so many blogs out there today, that spread lies simply cause they want people to click their links, this is becoming very annoying cause over time people are now scared to even read news simply due to the fact that they do not know the lies from the truth.
if i find out that a website is only about offering bait to get more clicks, then i totally abandon the site as i believe they are not there to share helpful content but to make money.

If I find out that a website is for blackhat model of cpa marketing, then I don't spend much time on the website as I believe nothing good can come out from the website.
I also hate those kind of website. The owners of such site are just deceiving people with the aim of attracting them to their site. I have wasted my precious time on such website in the past without nothing to show for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back