What's new

What kind of video games would you like to see get a remake?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What kind of video games would you like to see get a remake or remaster? I think there are a lot of games that need a remake or remaster, but one that comes to mind right away for me, is WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain on the PS2. I loved this game growing up and still come back to it once in a while. I would love for it to get a remastered release, or better yet, a remake using the same engine, but with updated graphics, controls and so on to make it modern.

What about you?

Every time I see this question asked there are always two games that always jump into my head each time and I know many people would more than likely agree with me when I mention these two games as they were amazing games.

The two games I would love to see either remade or remastered would be The Simpsons Hit and Run and The Simpsons Road Rage. Both of those games were a ton of fun and I spent so long on those games when I played them just completing them and getting everything done in the game. There were rumors flying around at one point that they would be coming to Xbox and their backward compatibility library but that never happened and I believe they have now stopped adding to that library as well. It's a shame as so many would have loved to see that make a come back somehow but whether we will get it now, no one knows.

I would love to see a superman game or flash game, so far i have never seen any good superman game that one can fully exploit all his powers, and having a good flash game would be completely awesome. Am just a sucker for super powers games.

I'd really like to see The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and Elder Scrolls 4 OBLIVION get remakes. They are really outdated. But they were really fun games made by Bethesda.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back