Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Dancing music

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Pop

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Rock

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
well I must say that is a nice question ,as for me I listen to many kind of music ,but I go for the one that capture my attention ,and also the one that takes away my sorrows and pains.

I listen to all songs depending on my mood and personal feelings. If am in a sad mood then I listen to sad songs and if I am in a good mood of course I fancy a dancing song, or pop or rock my mood determines it I also fancy soft love songs

It is constantly contingent on my mood. If I'm feeling really energized or driven, I'll listen to high-energy music. One thing I want to emphasize is that playlists differ from person to another. It's preferable to have your own and experience the music's vitality.

I think in whole i think people listen sad music because sad music are very slow and listen most and this kind of music are a good vibes.
You should not listen to sad music cos of the slow tempo it shouldn't be so am a musicologist it is just to reduce a tempo of the song or write a good song on a slow rhythm that all.

It depends on my mood.... however, I like listening to Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush.
The song was inspired by the Depression-era photographs of Dorothea Lange, showing poverty-stricken Americans in Dust Bowl conditions. Gabriel saw Lange's images in a 1973 book titled In This Proud Land. He felt that a song based on this was wholly appropriate to difficult economic conditions in England under Margaret Thatcher. He composed lyrics about a man whose unemployment causes stress in his domestic relationship. The verses, sung by Gabriel, describe the man's feelings of isolation, loneliness and despair; the choruses, sung by Bush, offer words of hope and encouragement.Gabriel originally wrote the song from a reference point of American roots music and he approached country singer Dolly Parton to sing it with him. However, Parton turned it down, so his friend Kate Bush took her place.

It depends on my mood but most times i listen to sad music because they're often slow and sometimes you can connect to them. Other times, i listen to dancing music

I think in whole i think people listen sad music because sad music are very slow and listen most and this kind of music are a good vibes.
that's true ,I listened to many kinds of music depending on the situation am in ,I normally listened to worship songs especially when am tired and want to catch some sleep.

Songs are arts and they tend to bring out our emotions. I love songs that make me know and understand my current self. Some pop songs are great especially if they have great wordings and not the ones that will corrupt the minds

I like very specific songs and musics I'm not the kind of a person to like every single music I've got a special taste I could say...
As of Take me to church, Believer, interstellar theme, Harry Potter, and more good classics. I can say that I like the classics and also the nostalgic ones, since nostalgia is a great feeling that often gives you goosebumps :D, which I really like!.

as a nigerian i listen to more of afro beats regularly because it resonates with my environment and my every day struggle, i also listen to hip hop/rap music, i have been a fan of hip hop music from my childhood especially lyrics that tells stories.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back