Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Dancing music

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Pop

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Rock

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
What musical genre does a particular artist or song belong to? Simply enter the song title/artist name and leave the rest to our free music genre finder and analyzer to quickly find genre and more interesting information (song's key, BPM...) about any song/music, or to find an artist genre, simply enter the song title/artist name and leave the rest to our free music genre finder and analyzer.

“What you listen to makes you who you are.” Music tells people a lot about who you are and what you car

Most times am always interested in love country music and something lucky dube is always my favorite, it's depends on my mood sha.
Post automatically merged:

Most times am always interested in love country music and something lucky dube is always my favorite, it's depends on my mood sha.

It depend on the mood I am at that time, I like listening to dancing music that will make me feel very happy at that moment, because I love music so much, music is my best.

We're curious about your musical tastes as we approach the long holiday weekend. My musical tastes vary greatly, as I listen to everything from alternative and rock in the 1990s to heavy metal and even underground rap, depending on my mood. Please feel free to share your musical tastes, as well as your favourite bands and songs, in the comments section below.

Well as for me I like sad song sometimes it gives me inspiration, or whenever I'm confused I listen to song to put me in the right order. Song play a great role in my life.

The sad music as you name it, in my country is "romantica or ballads" is the best music to relax and work, is the one I love as well as the instrumental but with the same rhythm. I am a lover of all kinds of music and this is my favorite.

I love music a lot so i dont really have aa brand. As long as the music is nive judging from the beat and the lyrics then i can play them until i am tired

I usually listen to pop and dance music
I'm a core religious person so I don't listen to anything song other than the spiritual songs because they edify my spirit and give me inspiration.
I listen to my music depending on my mood because I can listen to all genres of music but it depend on when I am quite ready to listen to them. For instance, I love listening to blues music at night.

Concerning what kind of songs I listen to. Well, there are many genre of songs made available to listen to by musicians, I like listening to danceable songs( hip hop), and the American pop songs also . Also like a particular singer also his name is Jon bellion, I love his music and lyrics also, you can go listen to him.

I love foreign music, let me just say I love cool songs because I like listening to taylor swift, rihanna, Chris brown, usher and simi, chike etc so I guess it's not really the country but the coolness of the music.

Music is life, so i listen to almost all types of music, I listen to sad music when I am down, dancing music when I am happy and also listen to rap,hip hop , r & b.

I definitely listen to sad music more and I'm not quite sure why that is. Maybe because it is normally quieter when I am working online and doesn't cause too much distraction. I often cry when I listen to sad music so it's a great emotional release.
That's your preference. I love songs that makes me feel emotional. I listen to songs at times based on my present state. If I'm feeling sad I'll console myself with love songs, especially blues.

The type of mood I am at a particular time determine the type of music I listen to at that time. Most times I do listen to blues. Sometimes dance music

My mood chooses musics for me. I love hip hop when I am in my normal mood. I play r and b when I am sad. And I listen to rap music when I am nostalgic. So I don't have a favorite brand.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back