• Total voters

Shahzaib37

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 2, 2021
USD
$10.2500USD
Biznotes
I think in whole i think people listen sad music because sad music are very slow and listen most and this kind of music are a good vibes.

Have you ever listen to reggae songs? It soothes your mind it helps you think freely. This kind of song reminds me of Bob Marley. He is a hero from Jamaica. Do you guys believe in him?

I think in whole i think people listen sad music because sad music are very slow and listen most and this kind of music are a good vibes.
I love pop music, sentimental songs, and soft rock songs with great lyrics. They boost my mood and make my feelings a little lighter whenever I feel sad. With songs and lyrics, I know that what I usually feel are not invalid and that I am not alone. It makes me feel like my feelings and emotions are valid and that's nice for me.

My taste in music is a bit everywhere: I listen to progressive rock (Pink Floyd, Steven Wilson, Porcupine Tree), regular rock (Scorpions, Breaker Benjamin, Beatles, Welsh Arms), alternatives (Mommy, Nant Tayyab). ۔ . I also enjoy some pop flavors (Christina Perry, Jim, Imagine Dragons, Melanie Martinez, Weiss Blood), Latin pop (Jones, Cafe Tacoa, Carla Marison) and I like classical music (Chopin, Debussy, etc.) especially But I play when I like.

I have almost a thousand gospel songs on my phone that I listen on a daily basis. I often listen to pop Christian music like Frank Edward, Tim Godfrey and start gospel artists. Any song outside gospel music, I don't do because they don't edify me.

It all depend but mostly I do listen to pop music because of it hit Pop music is the genre of popular music that produces the most hits. A hit is a song that sells many copies, most people listen to pop and the latest hits are listed every week on the charts. To get on the charts, a song must be released as a single, although most singles are also released on an album

Mostly people listen songs when they are doing some work like in house usually ladies listen songs during dusting then I prefer fast song but when I am free I prefer slow and sad song that have slow lyrics and calm environment I don't prefer noisy environment

When it comes to crazy music, every person thinks differently. Someone listens to what kind of music. Someone has some kind of music. Therefore, it affects a person. Who are Sad listens to songs because these songs have a great effect on the human heart

I am a person of many genre songs.. when I needed to catch some sleep or I needed to calm my nerves I listen to RnB songs.. when I am busy, maybe doing some domestic shores I listened to dance music and if I need to get out of my head I will put on a Reggae music..

I am a person of many genre songs.. when I needed to catch some sleep or I needed to calm my nerves I listen to RnB songs.. when I am busy, maybe doing some domestic shores I listened to dance music and if I need to get out of my head I will put on a Reggae music..
I listen sad song when I was in tenson or in problem.I listen qwalies of nusrat and other and when in traveling and listen modern song

I listen to different kind of music. Let's just say I enjoy good music, the lyrics,beat and sound should be on point. Also my feeling at a point in time determine the kind of music I will listen to.

I was listening to all the above before I met Jesus.

I love gospel music. I find them so uplifting when I am feeling low and alone. I love gospel music because it really inspires and motivates me.

I love thinking all about God and His word. Most of the time that is. I even sleep listening to some gospel hoping one day Jesus will come and take me home. lol

I definitely listen to sad music more and I'm not quite sure why that is. Maybe because it is normally quieter when I am working online and doesn't cause too much distraction. I often cry when I listen to sad music so it's a great emotional release.

I love songs that I could relate to, that resonates with my present, I guess that's why I love rags to riches traps and raps a lot, it still depends on mood too though, music taste also changes with that

I listen to my music depending on my mood because I can listen to all genres of music but it depend on when I am quite ready to listen to them. For instance, I love listening to blues music at night.

I'm a man of music I listen to all kinds of music but most times I love listening to r&b and blues because this songs normal impact message to my soul. Music for me is food for the soul and with this I love my music touching my soul and also passing the kind of message which is good for my soul.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back