Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Dancing music

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Pop

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Rock

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
There is no music genre called sad. I love cool RnB with a calm country side music. One of my favorite pop singer is Alicia Keys. I also listen to gospel Christin music

I love listening to most western rnb music. They are filled with so much romance and sweet words. I have also come to love some particular reggae and gospel music. So as time goes by, I have gotten to love many genres of music as long as the song has good beats and a great message.

I don't know how to explain it out to me but I think most of the song I like listening to are country music because I personally do not like all these hip hop music,country music preferably Lucky dube song is always the best for me, most of the music I do listen to are calm once

Personally, most of the time I just listen to any music I feel like. Only small percentage of it has to do with my mood as some songs are best enjoyed in a particular mood, environment, or event. That is just opinion and contributions.

I am a person of afro pop music and I listen to all kinds of music but most times I love the lyrics,beat and sound of afro pop musics and they so on point.

For me it depends on my mood, on the norms I listen to pop music because it makes me happy and makes me relaxed. And for sad music I do that when I'm sad and I need someone to relate to what I'm feeling.

The type of song I listen is afro pop but basically I listen to good music. Sometimes the type of song I listen to depends on my mood. If a got emotionally upset I usually listen to songs that are calm which am familiar with there lyrics so that will be like a diversional therapy to me not thinking about what change my mood. If am in a good mood I listen to the most familiar songs or songs that are currently trending in my locality and outside it.

I listen to song not because I have a favorite type of song I love listening to but I listen to song based on my mood and what I am doing at that moment

I listen to different type of music. It really depends on my mood full stop on a normal day I listen to Eminem. When I'm sad I need motivation I listen to NF. When I feel excited I want to be entertained I listen to Lil Wayne. So it depends on my situation. Yanni is also one of my favorites.

I have almost a thousand gospel songs on my phone that I listen on a daily basis. I often listen to pop Christian music like Frank Edward, Tim Godfrey and start gospel artists. Any song outside gospel music, I don't do because they don't edify me.
Post automatically merged:

It all depend but mostly I do listen to pop music because of it hit Pop music is the genre of popular music that produces the most hits. A hit is a song that sells many copies, most people listen to pop and the latest hits are listed every week on the charts. To get on the charts, a song must be released as a single, although most singles are also released on an album

Last edited:
Personally I listen to gospel songs more often, when I am down, depressed or frustrated I listen to gospel songs, mostly worship songs. It helps lift my spirit up

I listen to all kinds of music but my best type of music is R and B and pop. I'm taking a slight interest in country music too. They have some kind of calmness that soothes the heart than sad songs.

I don't like listening to sad music's at all, this life contains enough experiences to make you sad, why add to the sadness by listening to such music, I will rather spend my time listening to better music that will make me happy.

Personally I have a lot of songs I enjoy listening to. The likes of Celine dion, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne and for my Christian songs I like Don Mon, Travis Greene, Jonathan McReynolds, Tasha Cobb's and a lot of them

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back