Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Rock

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Ziki

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There is no music genre called sad. I love cool RnB with a calm country side music. One of my favorite pop singer is Alicia Keys. I also listen to gospel Christin music

Abigael

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I love listening to most western rnb music. They are filled with so much romance and sweet words. I have also come to love some particular reggae and gospel music. So as time goes by, I have gotten to love many genres of music as long as the song has good beats and a great message.

Kelly5

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I listen to all manner if musics at different times of any day. This largely will depend on the mood I am of course

Jlife

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't know how to explain it out to me but I think most of the song I like listening to are country music because I personally do not like all these hip hop music,country music preferably Lucky dube song is always the best for me, most of the music I do listen to are calm once

Ub40

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Personally, most of the time I just listen to any music I feel like. Only small percentage of it has to do with my mood as some songs are best enjoyed in a particular mood, environment, or event. That is just opinion and contributions.

Destinyfejiro

AOG
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I listen to song according to how I am feeling .....feeling happy it's a rap for me...not happy slow songs for me ....not feeling anything on a shuffle .......but always good music

Bousine123

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Basically, high life and pop music is what I listen to most times. But my playlist will entirely be dependent on my mood while listening to a song.

airdrop-728-90

joel

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am a person of afro pop music and I listen to all kinds of music but most times I love the lyrics,beat and sound of afro pop musics and they so on point.

Ruth

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For me it depends on my mood, on the norms I listen to pop music because it makes me happy and makes me relaxed. And for sad music I do that when I'm sad and I need someone to relate to what I'm feeling.

Tracee

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I like listening to beats that makes me want to dance, it's literally lifts my mood from depressed to happy in minutes .

Musbyxamani

Acquaintance
BizNotes
The type of song I listen is afro pop but basically I listen to good music. Sometimes the type of song I listen to depends on my mood. If a got emotionally upset I usually listen to songs that are calm which am familiar with there lyrics so that will be like a diversional therapy to me not thinking about what change my mood. If am in a good mood I listen to the most familiar songs or songs that are currently trending in my locality and outside it.

Ezekiel

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I listen to song not because I have a favorite type of song I love listening to but I listen to song based on my mood and what I am doing at that moment

Adam13

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I listen to different type of music. It really depends on my mood full stop on a normal day I listen to Eminem. When I'm sad I need motivation I listen to NF. When I feel excited I want to be entertained I listen to Lil Wayne. So it depends on my situation. Yanni is also one of my favorites.

Georgeadawara

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have almost a thousand gospel songs on my phone that I listen on a daily basis. I often listen to pop Christian music like Frank Edward, Tim Godfrey and start gospel artists. Any song outside gospel music, I don't do because they don't edify me.
Post automatically merged:

It all depend but mostly I do listen to pop music because of it hit Pop music is the genre of popular music that produces the most hits. A hit is a song that sells many copies, most people listen to pop and the latest hits are listed every week on the charts. To get on the charts, a song must be released as a single, although most singles are also released on an album

Last edited:

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Personally I listen to gospel songs more often, when I am down, depressed or frustrated I listen to gospel songs, mostly worship songs. It helps lift my spirit up

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I listen to all kinds of music but my best type of music is R and B and pop. I'm taking a slight interest in country music too. They have some kind of calmness that soothes the heart than sad songs.

Oliver4smile

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't like listening to sad music's at all, this life contains enough experiences to make you sad, why add to the sadness by listening to such music, I will rather spend my time listening to better music that will make me happy.

Ruth

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Personally I have a lot of songs I enjoy listening to. The likes of Celine dion, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne and for my Christian songs I like Don Mon, Travis Greene, Jonathan McReynolds, Tasha Cobb's and a lot of them