What's new

What kind of sleep schedule do you have?

I need 8 hours of sleep, it does not matter how I get it, either at night or during the day in 2-3 sessions, what is important is I need 8 hours of sleeping in 24 hours.

This week, I am so surprised, I was able to sleep 7 hours. I was wondering. I used to sleep 4-5 hours for 15 years now. But I am praying I could spend 8 hours sleep. It's good for the health.

I also have a very confusing and crazy schedule for sleeping. I work actively online and offline. So, I sleep around 20:00, wake up anytime around 23:00 and 02:00 and work till morning. I would be stealing 20 minutes of sleep intermittently from my offline work.

Everyone operates off a different amount of sleep. What kind of sleep schedule do you have? What is your minimum hours of sleep in order for you to function?
I usually sleep 8 hours per day and always trying to sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning in order to be healthier.

For me I sleep from 10:00 PM and wake up 5:30 AM in the morning to prepare the food and other things for work and school of the kids. It is really tiring sometimes to work which sometimes makes me unable to sleep early because of being tired and stress.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back