What's new

What kind of sleep schedule do you have?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Everyone operates off a different amount of sleep. What kind of sleep schedule do you have? What is your minimum hours of sleep in order for you to function?

Normally sleeping time should be 8 hours for adult and more hours for a baby. But do to work schedule and many hours put in during work makes it difficult to attend or sleep up to8 hours a day.

I graduated from needing a schedule when I retired about 20 years ago. I have a combination recliner to sit in while I watch TV and when my eyes are open there is a pretty good chance I am awake (but not always) and when they are closed I am most likely asleep. There is no schedule or required minimum or maximum, just sleep when I am tired and hope to stay awake enough to make a few bucks each day.

I don't have a sleeping schedule, most times I try not to stay pass 12am, once it's 12am I try my best to get some sleep. Then I always wake up around 4 or latest 5am to start making preparations for the day.

I work night shift so I have a crazy sleep schedule as is. I usually go to bed around 5 or 6am and wake back up around 3pm. 🤣

I am a light sleeper so even sleep of 4 to 5 hours is enough for me. I know we need to sleep for longer but i just couldn't
May you drink so much cofee or you work a lot in front of PC because it is one of the main reason for such insomnie.

I will die soon if I stop getting minimum 7 hours of sleep because there were times when I could not get enough sleep and I kept yawning whole day

My schedule is well balanced, good sleep is what we need.
I sleep on night, and wake up on dat,
You too should follow this trend.

angel posing GIF by Big Brother Canada

We need to sleep properly and having a fixed time to sleep helps a lot because this way your body will adjust and you can take the desired quantity sleep.

I don't even think about it. I am retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there, so I just work until I have to sit down in my recliner with a blanket over me and in five minutes my problem is solved.

I don't even think about it. I am retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there, so I just work until I have to sit down in my recliner with a blanket over me and in five minutes my problem is solved.
Nepoleon said about his sleep -
6 hours for men
7 hours for women
8 hours for fool
I love 8 hours minimum, but don't always achieve it.

I only spend 5 to 6 hours of sleep. I feel sleepy at 8 in the evening and wake up at 2 dawn. I have this sleep pattern this time But I feel okay to this number of hours sleep.

I only spend 5 to 6 hours of sleep. I feel sleepy at 8 in the evening and wake up at 2 dawn. I have this sleep pattern this time But I feel okay to this number of hours sleep.
This isn't good I think, but if you have a pattern, then keep it up. You will be able to have good healthy exersise or yoga at dawn.

This isn't good I think, but if you have a pattern, then keep it up. You will be able to have good healthy exersise or yoga at dawn.
That is my usual sleep pattern 5 hours of sleep. I also do not feel sleepy during the day no matter how busy I am. I just eat the right foods to condition myself and maintain healthy meals.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back