What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

I believe Facebook is an avenue for advertising of any product and Facebook has been the way where most small and big business advertise their product by posting them on Facebook.

There is no specific product that you can sell on facebook, you can sell virtually everything there. Just make sure your products has a nice packaging to attract customers, then you tag people you know to the post, so that the post can also appear on their wall and their own friends can see it aswell.
You're right about that. You can advertise and sell almost everything through Facebook as far as you understand how the system works. And it is the most preferred by people as you can reach out to a greater number of people through Facebook due to the easiness to get followers and also tag friends to posts.

Any goods can be sold on Facebook. Facebook's reach is extensive, and their paid advertising is among the best in the social media world. Except for health products such as cosmetics and medications, you can market anything and acquire clients. Facebook does not allow health goods to be advertised in their paid ads.

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
As long as any social Media platform is concerned you can actually be able to sell any manner of products that you want to sell even sexually explicit product can be sold on Facebook.

Physical product sells more on Facebook than any other type. you can even drop shipping with the help of Facebook marketing. You just need to look for a product that will be happening to a lot of people and start selling on Facebook.

Facebook is one of the best marketing place where mostly everything in the work of life can be advertise and sold , oh can advertise your product and redirects customers to your site using the link.

I have noticed that non consumable goods like blender, clipper, hair dryer, hangers, iron etc have more interactions from customers on Facebook than even some social media sites.

You can find almost all products on Facebook but products that exaggerates it importance will not be allowed in the Facebook market space. Example of such is product that show before and after effects like organic creams.
To the best of my knowledge and belief that every kind of product can be sold on Facebook and even with their marketplace tab available, it makes things very easy for you.

To use Facebook for selling product is a good idea and there is no specific product for Facebook. You can promote any product or service on Facebook and sell whatever you wish to sell. Facebook is a one of best platform to use for prom
There are so many products that can actually be sold on social media platform called Facebook because a friend of mine is actually selling his jewelries bags and clothes on the social Media platform very well.

The products that will sell better on Facebook are products that are socially influenced. Products like phones, kitchen utensil, phone accessories etc. These set of products I categories as social influenced products.

With the latest introduction of Facebook marketplace you can be able to sell virtually everything that you want to sell from real estate properties to physical properties. Provided that they are legal and they are not going to harm anybody when they are bought you can be able to meet and conclude deals.

Almost everything can be sold on Facebook in as much it is on display, ranging from employment, Hospitality, Technology, even household items. So you can really buy anything on Facebook.

Social media platform like facebook can be used to virtually sell aything legitimate,and this can include products,items of various kind and services as well.Facebook is not exclusive only to a particular kind of product.

Social media platform like facebook can be used to virtually sell aything legitimate,and this can include products,items of various kind and services as well.Facebook is not exclusive only to a particular kind of product.
Almost everything like goods and services can be sold in facebook since you can just upload your products and keep advertising so they almost your contact and others will see what you bar offering,

Almost everything like goods and services can be sold in facebook since you can just upload your products and keep advertising so they almost your contact and others will see what you bar offering,
Before this period i used to hink it is only some few itemand consumable that can be sold on facebook,but virtually anything can be sold on the platform,just that that search engine awareness is mostly used for brand awareness.

To me, there is no any specific product that can not be sold on Facebook. products with food items, materials, electronics etc can be marketed on Facebook platform and any other social media networks.
I dont actually think there is any specific product that will be better of sold on the internet or social media platforms such as the Facebook. All goods are good for advertisement and can be sold everywhere depending on your choice as the seller.

Last edited:
I believe there is no limit to the kind of products that can be sold on facebook provided.
What you just decided is looking at it from just one angle, provided the platform serves as the source of your traffic which eventually generates a sale I believe the sales can be attributed to facebook.

Maybe technically you are right with the payment processor thing.

But you can set up a funnel leading the customer from facebook to a landing page where the payment processor is set up.
Definitelly there are varities of products that one can actually sell on facebook,it all depends on the payment methods one will like to eventually deploy for clients to make their payment from,but personally we have an off line mode of payment,and that has been going on well for our business.

The Facebook advertisement policy has very generous policy. You can be able to advertise virtually everything provided that it is not something that is going to incite violence or is going to exploit the population.

Facebook is one of the best market place in which you as a seller has to buy almost everything you needed to sell since there will be customers everywhere looking at your advertisement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back