What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

Infact no specific product is said to be sold on facebook, facebook is a created platform where people use to post, share by this sell their product.

You can sell any type of product on Facebook, Facebook is worldwide and when you advertise your product the whole world will see it

There's no limit to any product you'd want to sell on Facebook. You can advertise goods and services on the Facebook marketplace and then link up with potential customers who are interested.

Well I think all products can be sold on face book because there is no limit to the kind of products to be sold on Facebook and so it depends on what the individual wants to sell at a time

There's a wide variety of products that can be sold or rather say advertised on Facebook. I am already noticing people advertising different products through the social media especially now that the Christmas celebration is fast approaching

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
That is what you can get from the social media platform like facebook.You get generally an ads telling a target audience about a product or services,it is left for you to do your due research about the genuiness of such product or services.

Anything can be sold on Facebook, there no specific limit to what can be sold on Facebook. People advertise various kind of goods for sale on Facebook, especially on Facebook marketplace. These goods could be shoes, clothes, phones, hairs and a lot more.

Anything can be sold on Facebook, there no specific limit to what can be sold on Facebook. People advertise various kind of goods for sale on Facebook, especially on Facebook marketplace. These goods could be shoes, clothes, phones, hairs and a lot more.
Yeah, there is no limit to what you can sell on Facebook. You just get to choose those products that you know how to sell best. Then you can choose the audience that is most appropriate for them and advertise to them.

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
I think a lot of products can be marketed on the face book marketplace.
ranging from lands to home appliances to food stuff.
Once you see the products you need, you can get to negotiate price and delivery with the seller

I do not like facebook at all. However, many people have no other choice but to use it. Any kind of item that does not violate their terms of service could be advertised there.

I don't think, there is any particular product, that can be sold on Facebook and that cannot be sold on Facebook. they are all product and ut can be advertised by anyone who wishes to do so on the social media and it can be patronize.

I do not like facebook at all. However, many people have no other choice but to use it. Any kind of item that does not violate their terms of service could be advertised there.
Though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I would really like to know why you hate Facebook. What your reason, do you have a negative experience with them?

Facebook marketplace is almost like an open space where the sellers are in control. The only thing the company does asides giving a platform to sell is the regulation or constant monitoring of products that are sold or promoted there.

Well I think all products can be sold on face book because there is no limit to the kind of products to be sold on Facebook and so it depends on what the individual wants to sell at a time
Yes, there is no limit to what can be sold on Facebook as long as such posts do not contravene with Facebook policies and guidelines.

Many products can be sold on facebook. Advertisement made easy when sign up with google adsense. This is the best advertisement portal to give much money.

Facebook being a social media serves as an outreach to other people in the world where you can sale products to.. I don't think there's a limit to what you can sale on Facebook as long as your products are not life threatening .. facebook can also be seen as the best place to let people know about your business

There is no limitation to the kind of products that you can sell on any social Media platform as long as you are following the social Media platform rules and regulation of using their marketplace, so you can virtually sell anything on Facebook without having to worry about anything.

There are so many products that can be marketed on the Facebook marketplace.
From food stuff to home appliances and even land. You just get to check the catalog for items you want and chat up the seller.

There are so many products that can be marketed on the Facebook marketplace.
From food stuff to home appliances and even land. You just get to check the catalog for items you want and chat up the seller.
Facebook marketplace is quite convenient to purchase any product or item. It usually shows location of the person offering to sell and the price with an option of sending an inquiry immediately.

There is no specific product that you can sell on facebook, you can sell virtually everything there. Just make sure your products has a nice packaging to attract customers, then you tag people you know to the post, so that the post can also appear on their wall and their own friends can see it aswell.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back