What's new

What kind of product can be sold on Facebook?

Well it's pretty much transparent, so I don't think there are some prohibitions to selling on Facebook as long as it is a weapon like guns lol cos I've not seen that

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
Any product that can easily be advertised online and catch the attention of many audience can be sold not something that is very common in all environment. You now decide what you think is not common in a particular location.

Any products can be sold on the social media but most people are always interested in selling digital products because this will help them to overcome the inconveniences of delivering a physical products to People.

well I think in my personal point of view there is noting to sell on Facebook ,the reason why I said that is because it is not conviniet to exchange your product or goods ,you can just negotiate with your customers and direct them to your market place ,be it on WhatsApp or telegram

I feel that any product that can be traded online can also be market on Facebook platform,it even have more advantages,since Facebook doesn't deal with just people who you really know,so it is an opportunity for many others to see your product

well I think in my personal point of view there is noting to sell on Facebook ,the reason why I said that is because it is not conviniet to exchange your product or goods ,you can just negotiate with your customers and direct them to your market place ,be it on WhatsApp or telegram
Facebook is just a marketing avenue to promote the products that you are selling. When there is an order by the customer it is up to you to make the delivery. That is how it works so it is important that your customers are near you in regards to the delivery system. The farther away then the most expensive.

You can virtually sell anything mostly on Facebook. You merely have to put up advertisement on your business page or open such groups related to your business and talk about it on Facebook to make your Sales

Facebook is just a platform of which it was created for people to showcase what the have in different aspect of life. To this the platform is not limited to what to be sold there, infact people sell the unsellable. Do you can sell different types of things.

There are so many things you can sell at the Facebook and also make your money from there, you can advertise your product then so that buyers can patronise you there.

You can get any product or service on Facebook easily without spending so much. However, there are products and services that goes against human morals and belief, and at such, Facebook has a policy that protects that fact. But that doesn't stop offenders from carrying out their activities in dark.

Facebook is a large marketing space that you can see a lot of buyers depending on what you are selling, the most profitable one which I believe should be fashion designing materials for women. Electronic can also be profitable.

There is nothing one cannot sell on Facebook even if they are not within their permission to sell. But there are some certain types of advertisement that Facebook don't actually accept. Do well to find that out first

Even though orders can't be place like Jumia, AliExpress and others, it's still very conducive for small scale businesses and also create awareness for new business owners at a cheaper cost.

You can sell any product Facebook. You only need to be very good at making your value addition on Facebook look more professional and you'll see the attention you'll get from users on your product

You cannot actually buy and sell items on the Facebook Marketplace. You can just find the products (or list them) and get in touch with the owner to arrange payment or negotiate the price.
No payment processor supported. No shopping cart, no tax calculation, no nothing that you expect to see as a seller.
That is why buying things on Facebook is very easy because you don't pay any tax for the things you buy, you can easily check Facebook for things you want without stress.

I believe with the right marketing skills, any product could sell on Facebook. Facebook has been one of the best platform used to advertise a business or products. It has been deemed effective for so many years. It is the best social media platform for creating awareness for a product and also selling a product. If one has the right marketing skills, one could sell anything on Facebook

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back