What's new

What kind of phone do you have?

I'm using redmi note 8 since last year and it is a really good mobile phone I must say. But I do wanted to bought redmi note 8 pro at the time but there was a big price difference so I chose buy the cheaper one.

I'm really curious. I use an Huawei p20 lite and i feel comfortable with him :)
I use a Tecno Pouvouir Android phone , what I love most about it is the battery, it lasts for so long before going down, infact I can use it for 12 hours straight without having to charge it

I have been using xiomi for some time now ,hoping to change it when i have a lot of money around '", because now i don't really have money to but '

Phones with good quality features are good for multi-purpose uses, i make use of Samsung A20 and ì always update it to the latest version.

I use a Samsung tablet E9,6, it is a tablet has a look of rewarding features the battery life is super B. Large screen and wonderful network system to browse the internet. It has a multi Windows feature. And the speed is incredibly good with keyboard detachable.

Aside from.my current Android phone that I have which actually is a product of infinix, i also have in my possession a very old Nokia phone o bought many years aho that is still very functional too

I have not been lucky having a good phone, maybe its because i go for low end phones, i am currently using a techno pouvoir 4 pro phone, and its giving me less value because of its hanging nature.

I'm big fan of Android and using Galaxy S series since it was launched and now I am on Galaxy S10 but soon moving to Galaxy S21 ultra which is more powerful phone comes with amazing camera features.

I have a Huawei Psmart2020 and I think these phones are amazing. I had the Psmart2019 before this one but cracked the screen. When my contract came up for renewal I chose an iphone XR but I didn't like it as much as my Huawei so I went out and bought a new one. They are only half the price of iphone too.

My current phone right now gives me joy so much base in the fastness and the clear great camera both front and back is really good I guess. So my smartphone name is infinix s5, I never regret buying this particular phone in any way I guess.

Now I have an OPPO Reno Z since less than a year, as the previous one (Xiaomi Redmi Note 7), was stolen from me. I must say that it was very expensive for me (price € 279). However, every Android or Apps updates on this, are not creating problems of slowing down ti the system over time, unlike previous cell phones I have had. I believe this lies in better hardware system.

I used Huawei y6 and I am planning of changing it in December. Since I have been using it, 8 have not experienced negative things about it. I would have even loved to use it again but it seems it is not supporting Google play store anymore.

There is an Android Nokia phone I have that was gifted to me by a friend of mine during my birthday a few months ago. I love this phone so much already. It has a lot of functions my last phone does not have also

I am currently using itel p33 I have uses different type of phones especially Nokia phones and infinix products too. Though I am thinking of getting a new phone I dunno which it will be maybe infinix product.

I own a Samsung S8 and it is really nice, I have a lot of space left and its running games properly, and it doesn't get stuck very often.
I own it for a few years and it is still quick smooth and doesn't get stuck that often. Even my friends have the same mobile phone and we never regretted of buying it. My grandfather bought me and my sister those Samsungs and we have really enjoyed so far.

I am currently using Tecno pop which an Android phone. I would like to have a laptop but it is very expensive and if I want to buy one I need a better paying job. I mostly use my phone to post on forums so that I can earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back