What's new

What kind of phone do you have?

I have a simple smasung phone doesn't has even an android system but i have a tablet Samsung Lite 3
but it doesn't have a good camera quality im just using it to listen music when i was out of home

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 PRO - best investment this year, it s an amazing phone for it s price it was less than 300euros, like 275euros

I like Samsung company, their product are just brillant and perfect although the expensive prices.

Recently, people prefer the Xiaomi Redmi phones due to their prices but I don't like them at all.
A big difference of quality between Samsung and those.

That's my opinion

I like Samsung company, their product are just brillant and perfect although the expensive prices.

Recently, people prefer the Xiaomi Redmi phones due to their prices but I don't like them at all.
A big difference of quality between Samsung and those.

That's my opinion
It is just a great phone none the less.
1604561395766.png

It is just a great phone none the less.
View attachment 467
Yeah it looks interesting but I had a Redmi 7 before months (I mean that I have tried before).
The only problem that let me broke it is the poor network.

When I was in the university I suffered too much with it especially the network so I broke it and buy Samsung A31 which is a perfect in this side

It is half the price of any other phone with the same specifications.. just think about that.

I own a Samsung. I trust the brand no problems for almost 6 years as user. My 2015 model still works - apart from the battery life made quite short which is normal

I use one of the best android phones and that's Infinix Hot 6. I have been using it for over 2 years and it still serves me properly. Want to go for a higher model of infinix next after I make some cash.

Tecno
The easiest way to check your phone's model name and number is to use the phone itself. Go to the Settings or Options menu, scroll to the bottom of the list, and check 'About phone', 'About device' or similar. The device name and model number should be listed.

I am using Vivo mobile since 1 year and i am comfortable with it because of battery timing and Storage. It has 64GB ROM and 3GB RAM and battery is up 4000, so battery Timing attracted me to VIVO mobiles. This company belong To China.

I have a simple smasung phone doesn't has even an android system but i have a tablet Samsung Lite 3
but it doesn't have a good camera quality im just using it to listen music when i was out of home
Tecno Camon 16
  • Released 2020, October 16. 207g, 9.2mm thickness. Android 10, HIOS 6.0. 64GB/128GB storage, microSDXC.
  • 6.2% 275,068 hits.
  • 15 Become a fan.
  • 6.8" 720x1640 pixels.
  • 64MP. 1440p.
  • 4GB RAM. Helio G70.
  • 5000mAh.

I have samsung edge 7..its android..i like its features..easy to use..prefect camera and battery timming..
I also use iphn..but i didn't like it..i think samsung is the best..

I have samsung galaxy note 3 from past 6 years and it is still alive😂.This mobile was given to me as a gift by one of my cousins. It has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM.I wonder why it hasn't been so bad for so long۔ This mobile has helped me a lot. Samsung is a good company.

I am using infinix s5 with 4g ram and 5000mah it is black and neat the battery is good and strong. Clear and clean camera. I will like to use it for like a year more before I buy Samsung A30. Infinix is a good product

I'm really curious. I use an Huawei p20 lite and i feel comfortable with him :)
It's a really nice phone its been my wanted phone to buy but cant afford due to its high price, huawei is know for a good electronics devices that they compete with the largest smartphone in the world and they overtake it.

I've used different kinds of phones and tablets in recent times but presently the one tablet I'm using is Tecno Droid pad. This phone is a machine when it comes to ruggedness, it's in fact the replicate of the then Nokia3310. In terms of battery, it's a pro, the battery capacity city 7200mah, very powerful. Some may say that I'm not a tech freek but I don't care in as much as the phone serves my purpose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back