What's new

What kind of person makes a successful entrepreneur?

Successful entrepreneurs have a wide variety of personalities, skills, education and experiences but all have a passion and a drive and a mastery of their chosen craft and a vision which inspires others around them to join them on the journey to success and the ability to overcome or bypass the barriers they will encounter on the journey which other people would see as dead end failures

It is difficult to be a solo entrepreneur if you are introverted but successful entrepreneurs also have the confidence to surround themselves with people with complimentary skills so it is not uncommon to see two successful founders one of which is good at speaking the speak and the other who may be more introverted and may actually be the driving force and visionary behind the successful pairing
The kind of person that makes a great entrepreneur is someone who is dedicated and love what he or she is doing. He'll be successful in his business.

Personally I do not have problem with hiring people to help you in your business what I'm trying to say is that you really have to hire someone into your business when you personally also understand what the person is doing in the business.
Well I don't need to understand whatever the person that I am going to employ in my business is going to do but the traits that I'm looking for in a business manager is the fact that he is an educated person that is well-versed in the business world.

there are many successful entrepreneur around us,the became very successful in the sense that they do the necessary things,what I meant by necessary thing s is that they do all the things that has to be done to become successful

The key characteristics of being a successful entrepreneur include hard work, persistence, diligence, patience, doggedness, and confidence. Enterpreneurship isn't just about the money it is a way of life. Once an enterpreneur always an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship has a lot to do with self development.
very well said about the qualities of an entreprenuer,they form part of what will eventually make him/her susceed in the field.And another which is very vital is his ability to be open to learning and new ideas.

A good entrepreneur depends on the person knowledge and ability to.manage and promote the interest of the business or company first. someone with skills, good communication conduct, innovation etc.

Thentypeinf person that makes a successful entrepreneur is one that is a great thinking and solver of difficult situations. He has a very strong drive and determination for success no matter what comes his way

there are many successful entrepreneur around us,the became very successful in the sense that they do the necessary things,what I meant by necessary thing s is that they do all the things that has to be done to become successful
I think one of the biggest traits or characteristics of an entrepreneur is the ability to become innovative and creative as this is what is mostly needed in an entrepreneur because most businesses that entrepreneurs are into are created by themselves.

I think one of the biggest traits or characteristics of an entrepreneur is the ability to become innovative and creative as this is what is mostly needed in an entrepreneur because most businesses that entrepreneurs are into are created by themselves.
that's just it ,the biggest traits or characteristic of an entrepreneur is the ability to because innovative and creative ,these are the major thing needed to become s successful entrepreneur,ones you have these things that's all.

A good entrepreneur depends on the person knowledge and ability to.manage and promote the interest of the business or company first. someone with skills, good communication conduct, innovation etc.
Very nice, management is a key factor for a good entrepreneur. It's not about having all the needed materials and resources to be successful, but it is managing the little you have and make the best out of it.

Successful entrepreneurs are most often people who are very hard-working and can also form good and lasting relationships with people that will benefit their business.

A person of knowledge and innovation, skill and good manner of communication I believe this will make a good entrepreneur who can be able to manage his business effectively without compromise.

that's just it ,the biggest traits or characteristic of an entrepreneur is the ability to because innovative and creative ,these are the major thing needed to become s successful entrepreneur,ones you have these things that's all.
For me all entrepreneurs are created in fact created in new niche of business and the ability to become persistent focus on taking that business to the promised land is what differentiates them from other kinds of business men or women.

And
Passion, resourcefulness, willingness to improvise and listen to others and strong determination to succeed is what makes an entrepreneur successful. And this is what you have to keep in mind as well if you want to be a successful entrepreneur yourself.
and also a risk taker. Some times what it takes is to do what people would consider absurd. It can only go 2 ways though, lose or gain

And

and also a risk taker. Some times what it takes is to do what people would consider absurd. It can only go 2 ways though, lose or gain
Yes to be successful in any business, risk taking is a must. Every business you go into, there are always a certain amount of risk involved but that does not mean you should start taking risk that are not called for. There should be risk management as well

To me I believe a successful entrepreneur and be someone that Took risk and is willing to start of the type of business they are really passionate about, they are also capable of managing the little resources they have.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back