What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

I understand your point and I do agree with it but we shouldn't forget that most businesses has to do with being versatile, having good communicative skill and generally being an extrovert. Those who have these qualities will probably do better.

If you are good at what you do and you also have a good communication skills to engage your customer in an interpersonal relationship, You must also have the qualities of a good business man.

The fact is most people wants to go into one businesses or the other but they lack the quality to be successful in the particular business. The kind of people that will be successful in a business are those that are persistent when during trying times

The fact is most people wants to go into one businesses or the other but they lack the quality to be successful in the particular business. The kind of people that will be successful in a business are those that are persistent when during trying times
I have seen many people that go into business because others aremaking money from the business , but they did not have any passion what's over for business and that makes them get tired easily.

The people that knows how to do business most is those that choose the products that everyone can not do without. Dangote , the richest man in Africa used this strategy to make lots of money for himself.

There are no specifications for people who are better at business because even in the areas where an individual may be lacking they can hire the services of professionals to handle such tasks.

I believe that people who are carefully observant and have strong analytical skills at the people who are going to be better in business. People who also have the ability to negotiate and set prices are also going to have an advantage whenever it comes to business.

Well, everyone is good for business depending on his willingness to run a business. There are some people who don't give up on what they do either succeeding or experiencing failure. These are kind of people fit for the work.

Anybody that has a good business plan and kniws how to execute those plans, any body that have focus and the strength to face any challenges nd thats consistent can be good at business.

There are no any specific groups of people that are good or not good for running a business. As long as someone has the interest to start a business with courage, willing to bear the risk, is capable.

Success is a delibrate cause of action,and any serious business man would possess some of the trites of always learning and strategic plan for innovation,this will always make him relevant in the industry.

Business are good for people who are sound in mind, creative. People who can use the little opportunity they have to make a better living. People who are not willing to give up on what ever they are doing for income generation.

My experiences with a lot of people who have been successful in business have shown that people who are ready to be disciplined and know how to manage money are going to be successful in business. It is also very important that you should know how to use the latest technology together with your own business .

As a matter of fact, there is really nothing like being good in busines .You just have to make sure that you have the passion for it and are putting the right effort required of you to get appropriate results.

You just actually be good at what you does if you want to be a succesful business man and you must be disciplined and have respect for your customers and your workers.

Stingy people are really good in a business to be very serious , and if you can have any business within their care they can handle the business perfectly as long as they are honest.

People who are good in business are usually those who really have the passion for that particular business in which they're getting involved into. This is the major determining factor.

It's really hard for someone to recognise who is going to be good or who's good in a business, but for someone to be successful in a business the person should have a lot of patience. So I will go for a patient someone

People who can generally be able to get the best out of others are those who can be able to make very good business people. They should also be people who can be able to analyse money.

I think i will choose people who are ready to faced every challenges that comes their way. People who are willing and ready to take decisions that will benefit not only them but the entire society.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back