What's new

What kind of people are good at business?

Everyone seems to be very talking about business plans and working hard without considering the role of capital to the success of a business. Most entrepreneurs fail in their endeavors because of inadequate capital and not because of poor business plans.
When the capital is dwindling the business has the option to borrow money. In dire situations the business would borrow from a usurious lender that would start to damage the finances of the business. If more capital is needed the best recourse is to sell an asset instead of borrowing money.

The most important quality that is needed to manage business effectively is an individual's ability of organisation, without proper planning and organisation together with discipline business is not likely to be successful, some business owners don't even know their rights as a seller or the right of customers. People with this quality is good at managing a managing a business.

For you to be able to run a business perfectly fine, you must be able to know what exactly people wants in your environment and work on it , and also know how to make a research concerning what you are going to start selling.
In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.

For you to be able to run a business perfectly fine, you must be able to know what exactly people wants in your environment and work on it , and also know how to make a research concerning what you are going to start selling.
Hard-working people are generally good in business. This is because they take every step to ensure that they follow the right business plans and strategies that will make the business succeed.

People who know how to spot opportunities at a glance and then profer solution immediately to those needs of individuals can easily Succeed in business as it's in their DNA.

Anybody can be good at business but in most cases anyone that is disciplined enough to follow all business order can be able to manage a business perfectly, business only need proper planning and preparation and how you can satisfy your customers.

Anybody can be good at business but in most cases anyone that is disciplined enough to follow all business order can be able to manage a business perfectly, business only need proper planning and preparation and how you can satisfy your customers.
That is right. Anyone can be good at business. It is a decision you make such that you decide to stay disciplined and give the effort needed in order to get successful. This is a decision that anyone can make.

They only people I recommend being good on a business is those who are sun at night who can see vision and be committed to it, business is determination and innovation one has to think outside every box and build capacity with efficiency

I think the best people in business are those who are polite and well known the customer demand. Every businessman should be calm at starting he should not prefer the money he should prefer the customer. Give relief to customers as much you can give. Once your business is on top then increase your profit.

That is right. Anyone can be good at business. It is a decision you make such that you decide to stay disciplined and give the effort needed in order to get successful. This is a decision that anyone can make.
When people are not successful in a business it is always because of their bad decision or maybe lack of their proper research concerning the type of business they are establishing, but if someone is able to do a proper research and establish a good business suitable for their location the business will always be successful... Discipline is very important and that is all what we have to observe. Are you a business owner ?

In your opinion, what kind of people are good at business?

For me, I would go with those that have a predisposition to knowing what people want, and how to run things effectively.
The kind of people are those with good human relationship, they are always patient, they attend to customers with aplomb. They can even read the minds of customers just to know the exert thing they need. Those are the kind of people good at business

I would prefer someone that's has polite and patience and most importantly very good at convincing customers to buy a particular product and render services. Such people are not much this days.
Personally I always like to work people who are always committed to anything they are doing because they are the kind of people that will not quit when there is a challenge.

I would prefer someone that's has polite and patience and most importantly very good at convincing customers to buy a particular product and render services. Such people are not much this days.
As far as I am concerned I believe that anyone can actually be very good at business as long as they have the knowledge on the business on how to run it successfully.

I believe mostly all the people that are business oriented, knows how to run a business successfully in a harsh environments and are consistent in what they are doing 're good at business.

For me those people that grow in business are the people that have knowledge about the business, to become successful in a business you have to learn about the business so to know.

Some individuals are very good when it comes to negotiations, identifying quality products. They are also good when it comes to identifying customers' needs, they are as well very good at management, such people are very effective with businesses.
Negotiation and persuasion is something that I'm very good at which is why I actually started my career in the marketing department since I know how to apply the pressure at the right places to convince a customer.

This is actually one of the good qualities of a customer service representative because they will know exactly how to handle your customers so that they will always keep patronizing your business.

I beleive if you have the confidence of managing anything successfully , then you are good to start any business, and having a good customer service relationship is an added advantage.

For me i will think those people that have e experience in that particular job and people that have patient and ready to convince customers to buy that goods
This is actually very true because experience in once profession is something that comes in a very good advantage as the person will always know how to tackle challenges that comes in the business.

There are many business plans that people are good at ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem
Is that they lack capital to start up the very business of there dreams, that's the major problem.
It is very important that your employees actually understand your business plan because it will help them to know exactly what they are supposed to do in order for your business to run successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back