What's new

What kind of payment systems are available in your country?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
During the past two decades, there are many countries, that have created their own method and payment systems. We also have many electronic and digital payment systems in our country. So, what are some payment systems that are quite common in your country?

Most of the payment systems are available and we have our own payment gateways through which we can pay to other users in India easily and conveniently

We have digital wallets that we can connect with our bank accounts or fund with banks accounts. WE can use digital wallets to send and receive payment, as well as pay for goods and services. WE can also use QR payment

This time, Union bank uses digital wallets, but in my workplace, the method of payment is the usual through ATM machines. Others over the counter to those smaller offices or establishments.

I keep used of most of the payment apps to see if where I can earn cash back while making payments and that does help when you have so many ways to pay

There are other payment systems if earnings originate online like PayPal, Pay Maya, Pioneer, and GCash. There are also sending payments via bank to bank. I like direct to my bank payment.

I wish there are websites that can pay me straight to Paytm as its a popular payment gateway in India so there won't be any fee.

During the past two decades, there are many countries, that have created their own method and payment systems. We also have many electronic and digital payment systems in our country. So, what are some payment systems that are quite common in your country?
I don't know what electronic payment is but we have the physical and digital payment and I use them

There are different ways that we can pay online, through internet and mobile banking and can also pay through Bhim UPI

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back