What's new

What kind of investments would you go for?

Long-term investments are always considered safer from the risk of loss, such as buying stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, and property. but for short-term investments we must be able to take advantage of price fluctuation situations to make a profit, such as trading stocks, crypto and forex.

Whether I invest in stock market, crypto currency, real estate or any businesss and companies, I choose to go for a long term investment. When I say long term investment, I mean locking investment for 5-10 years

Some people still consider investing in Ponzi as a reliable project but it's entirely wrong in my opinion because you have no control over the investment which the risk in it is over 100%.

There are several investment programs that one could invest in. But long term investments are the best. Stocks is the one well-known and very simple type of investment.
Digital currencies is another great investment scheme that yields well.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
I would prefer a stable long term investment. The monthly commission can be managed to meet important needs unlike very risk and bigger profit investment for short period time where the probability of losing all your money is high.

I am sorry to say that there are people who are greedy on investment. Any kind of short term investment is a big gamble especially when return is not realistic. You can be a scam victim that way. Invest in something that is worthwhile, legal and dependable like the stock market or real estate. It is long term which can be for a year or longer before you earn a good profit.

What kind of investments would you go for? Would you want to get something stable on the long term that will maybe give you monthly commissions and safety or you would like to go on short term investment and take a risk for a bigger profit in a short period of time?
I would prefer going for long term investments; investments that would yield dividends for a long time.
I think long term investments will give you more and sustainable profits compared to short term ones.
At the same time, i like investments with low risks.

I prefer the long term investments which would provide me something stable for a long period of time. I feel even though profits are bigger in short term investments, the risks is too high.

Long-term investment is always the best for me because those are the Investment I am likely to make profit, I don't really have to be greedy because in the area of my investment when you are greedy you are not likely to make the best profit out from your investment ,which is cryptocurrency.

Though from the onset,i have been an advocate of one that is always going for a long term project,and that has been workin perfectly for me,because it will foord me to watch my investment grow.

I don't invest in dangerous ponzi-type schemes when it comes to investment schemes.
Even if I do decide to pursue a high-risk investment, I only invest money that I know I can lose without it negatively affecting me.
When it comes to making investments using those possibilities outlined by my bank.
I make intelligent decisions and make investments using my available funds quickly.

I will never invest in ponzi scheme like hyip I have tried in the pass and its never favoure me so I think that its risky investing in the hyip its not profitable mostly those hyip with too high roi so I think I will rather opted for forex trading

Personally I think it will be a much better idea to have knowledge about stocks before you invest. I will prefer to go for a long term investment that can be making me some commission.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back