What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

It depends on the kind of investment you want to follow, the kind of risk you want to take and the amount of money you Want to.make out of It. If you are somebody easily coerced into taking some risky investment then you are in for problem. The first thing to do when before taking an investment Is to think about it. What am I going to forgo if I make this investment. What am I going to gain at the end of the day. If it crashes what am i going to lose

I am going into crypto and transportation investment.

I know this is probably everyones plan this year but I think I will put more effort into transportation investment cos I think it brings more interest every month.

The best investment plan for anyone that is serious about making a huge headway in life is those high risk and high interest investment plan like stocks. It's very important that we should try and ignore the risk involved because every worthwhile investment involves alot of risk, it's the risk takers that actually becomes rich later in life. So low risk and low interest investment is for poor people.

Well, if I had to choose to invest money, since I would be afraid of losing everything (and I know that there are those who unfortunately have already happened!), I would opt for a low risk investment.
I am sincere, however at present I still do not have enough capital that I can afford it.
But maybe in the future ...

I prefer online investments, mostly long term. Cryptocurrency, shares and stocks are my most preferred investments. I would also love to invest in agriculture; for example, animal rearing and cocoa plantation.

I'm a risk taker. A moderate risk taker. I have invested in some investment platforms which promised 50% return on investment. Unfortunately the platform crashed and I had to start from the scratch.
Today I run my own business.

I love any investment related to food, whether production, packaging or distribution of food products. No matter how broke you are, you will still eat, this doesn't mean exploitation of consumers, it is just a good business strategy. Agriculture is very lucrative when invested into with proper planning.
Post automatically merged:

I love any investment related to food, whether production, packaging or distribution of food products. No matter how broke you are, you will still eat, this doesn't mean exploitation of consumers, it is just a good business strategy. Agriculture is very lucrative when invested into with proper planning.

I prefer to do online business than any other business, because online pays a lot. It one business that pays more than any business, you do not need to have much workers, when operating online business. Online business is a fast growing business these days which many people investing these days.

Concerning investment an individual prefer or can go into. There are lot of investment scheme an individual can venture into, such as product making, trading, cryptocurrency, agriculture, and lot more

Generally speaking, I like to invest on my own projects where I can have full control and ownership. I also do not like partnership enterprise. When you finance a project entirely with your own money, there is risk such as when projects fail, you will lose your investment. However, it is also true that if you make profits, 100 percent profita will be yours.

To make it you must diversify your portfolio as much as you can and be aware that it must be composed with risk free assets (bonds, treasury bills and the like) and risky ones.
I love investing in Cryptocurrencies, real estate and Agriculture

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I don't know much about investments, so my investment opportunities are limited. I just do the ones that can give me 25% ROI and I am good to go. The more I try to know about investments the more entangled it becomes.

There's are various fields to invest money into. Personally now, I prefer agriculture. It is probably the safest and the closest to be called a gilt edge investment.
It's profit margin is also very good and high. It is also easy to learn.

For me some times l undertake all three types when the need arises. But I love taking some degree of risk so I mostly go for the moderate type of investment in various forms and I have not yet made hundred percent loss from any of them.

The preference depends on one's risk appreciate level, personal I don't really like high risk investments, even though then profit is usually high but it often ends in premium tears. Low risk investments brings in next to nothing, and the possibility of your money losing value, therefore I prefer moderate risk investments but I ensure that I conduct enough due diligence before going in.

I prefer the moderate risks investment.
Building portfolio investment in which you make some fixed percentage if interest in a given period.

It is best for people that are risks averse, that way your money is save and profits guaranteed

Actually I like something like buying and selling buy phones Systems and Accessories resell and make profit It's better to have money to stock , to put money in any investments u need to first know about d business so that it can make it easy for person

Hearing people talking about bitcoin is drawing my attention to it and I wish I could invest on it as well so as to have sweet experience about it .And also criptocurrency I think that what trending now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back