What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

I prefer low risk investment because even though the potential benefit is low. It not only guard and protect against the chances of losses, it also helps in that potential losses will be at its minimum when a low risk investment is involved.

The type of Investment I prefer if I have a enough money it will be real estate business. This real estate business is a good and reliable and lucrative business to invest into whereby you make alot of profit. Give it a try you will never regret it.

I have a lot of investment but most of the investment that doesn't have anything to do with Government are completely unreliable so most of my investment that are online i invest with little amount of money but the one that has to deal with the government like the government Bond,treasury Bill and so on that one I invest with full assurance that it can never crash, it actually depends on what you want

Normally I like investment in cryptocurrencies and that i prefer to invest in them as they're very profitable with a lot of lower risks.

Investment with higher risk pay more , although the losses sometimes can be massive, but as for me prefer investment with medium risk, the pay might not be so massive but on the long run you would be glad of the turn out
Of course, the higher the investment, the greater the risk and you can obtain greater profits or losses. I am thinking the same as you, although the investment is smaller, as time passes the investment is safer and the profits as well. Since I don't have enough capital to lose it, I'm playing it safe.

When it comes to investing my money I am a safe player because of the bad experience with the shares of stocks of a Pager company. The bank deposit is the safest investment although there are other types - savings, time deposit, money market, trust investment. I handled the Trust Investment system when I was a systems analyst in the bank and I'd say it is a good long term investment that doubles the money before 5 years time. However, it is not insured so when the bank goes down you cannot recover you money. With savings and time deposits the money is insured which makes it safer.

Equity mutual fund schemes predominantly invest in equity stocks. As per current the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) Mutual Fund Regulations, an equity mutual fund scheme must invest at least 65 percent of its assets in equity and equity-related instruments. An equity fund can be actively managed or passively managed.

When it comes to investment scheme, I don't invest on a risky way like ponzi type. Even if I decide to try any high risk investment, I invest with what I know I can afford to lose and not affect me. When it comes to investing through those investment options set out by my bank. I choose wisely, and invest in with what I can afford in no distance time.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I always prefer investment in cryptocurrency because it is best forum to get good profit from there and chances of loss is not lot there and provide good opportunity to earn good amount of money that's why I love to invest there.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
If it comes to me I'll go for low risk investment because I'm a student and i wouldn't be able to bear big loss, so simply it depends on the conditions of investors, if a person have experience and big potential in investment definitely he will go for high risk investments.

I prefer the one with moderate risk. I don't like putting all my resources in business. I always plan for options incase one doesn't work as plane. By the way, prefer investing with a reputable company if I see one.

I will like to invest more in education. I wish to educate the young once and making them the future leaders. Then, I want to invest in sports and recreation centre, its one of the investment that's not common here and I want to dabble into it as soon as possible.

This question is not just a random question one answers randomly
Before I give my answer I will like to define an investment in my own tetm
A placement of capital in expectation of deriving income or profit from its use or appreciation.
Since and investor will be expecting his capital to appreciate then you will have to find the right investment
To me one of the top investments is real Estate
But it disadvantage is it high capital needed for start up

I would like to keep investing in two businesses, one is online business especially the crypto currency in which you relax and fetch your money, the other business is off line which is school business,it also yield but you need to wait and keep investing to gain.

I think investing in bitcoin would be more profitable. Its highly volatile and contain more potential than any stock. The cost of bitcoin was 10k in August which is now increased to 13k and i can see more improvement on it. Do you guys have any interest with crypto currencies ?
Post automatically merged:

I think investing in bitcoin would be more profitable. Its highly volatile and contain more potential than any stock. The cost of bitcoin was 10k in August which is now increased to 13k and i can see more improvement on it. Do you guys have any interest with crypto currencies ?

Banks are the best financial institutions which provide you both things profit and security but now it's up to you that what type of investment you choose. If you have enough maoney in reserve the. You must take risk and invest in the high risk investment because the reward or return will also be high.

I prefer long term investments for big amount of money since it has lower risk. And i prefer short term investment for small amounts it has high risk yes, but the return is high suitable for someone who wants their small money to grow and be able to invest in long term investments.

Truth be told, I don't do bank Investment due to their low interest pay. As an investor, if you want to get good return on your capital you need to look else where and make more research on other investment that offers good return on investment with your capital. During my course of research, I realised a proper risk management skills can earn you up to 200% in profit if you invest in stocks, so I rather invest in stock than bank Investment

If you have no education on investing, have only a very limited amount to begin investing but recognize the need to begin the process, I recommend that you start with a very low fee index fund for investing in stocks & bonds. Go online to find the very lowest cost (lowest fee) index fund, and begin investing on a regular basis what you can afford. Vanguard, Schwab and Zacks all offer low fee index funds. There are many others also. Choose one that has broad market exposure to minimize risk. My IRA is invested with Zacks Intelligent Portfolios where they automatically allocate among a large group of funds, and reallocate as needed.

I love my freedom, I love passive income. So I want investment that won't need me to be there all the time before it gives me Money, businesses such as Agriculture, investing in Cryptocurrencies and Real Estate.
that is the best kind of investment as you would have chance to do other profitable things and make much money. Even though agriculture would need you to employ someone who would help you manage your farm. Crypto currencies are only advisable if you are considering Long term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back