What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

Crypto guy

Aug 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).

When I talk to people who know nothing about investing, I tell them to buy a nice equity ETF, put their money into it and never look at it again. Good examples would be Vanguard's VYM or VOO. If they'd like to get more involved and do a bit of rebalancing, then they can purchase a bond ETF like BND as well so they have some diversity. From what I've seen, the more someone thinks they know about investing, the more money they lose. It's tragic really. Honestly, investing in hundreds of companies and hundreds of bonds at the same time via ETFs is a no-brainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I talk to people who know nothing about investing, I tell them to buy a nice equity EFT, put their money into it and never look at it again. Good examples would be Vanguard's VYM or VOO. If they'd like to get more involved and do a bit of rebalancing, then they can purchase a bond ETF like BND so they have some diversity. From what I've seen, the more someone thinks they know about investing, the more they lose. It's tragic really. Honestly, investing in hundreds of companies and hundreds of bonds at the same time via ETFs is a no-brainer.
What do you mean by EFT?
Or do you mean exchange-traded fund

Your age group should dictate what sort of aggressive or passive type investing to get into because a person who is closer to retirement doesn't want a high risk investment that he can lose.

We started out in our 20s with mutual funds and made thousands of dollars but then lost thousands as well when the market plummeted. If you're going to do mutual funds you need to know that you're in it for the long haul and we need to wait for it to build back up again before we could pull it out and move to a safer fund.

I would prefer to invest in a business. Well, that's what I was doing. Nonetheless, my mistake was making stuff people loved for free, but weren't willing to pay for.

I would prefer to invest in a business. Well, that's what I was doing. Nonetheless, my mistake was making stuff people loved for free, but weren't willing to pay for.

Live and learn right? I guess maybe a better business offer would be for them to buy one thing in order to get another one free?

When I had my portrait business, I found out soon enough that trying to be nice and offering discounts hurt me in the long run. I didn't have to give my work away for so cheap so I learned my own value.

I think investing in bitcoin would be more profitable. Its highly volatile and contain more potential than any stock. The cost of bitcoin was 10k in August which is now increased to 13k and i can see more improvement on it. Do you guys have any interest with crypto currencies ?

I allocate 50% of my income into low risk (Mutual funds, stable stocks etc)... 40% To bit higher risk but overall projected returns... and 10% to day-trading

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amout .

Which is the best earning site.mostly investment site cheat us and we lose lot of money

When I talk to people who know nothing about investing, I tell them to buy a nice equity ETF, put their money into it and never look at it again. Good examples would be Vanguard's VYM or VOO. If they'd like to get more involved and do a bit of rebalancing, then they can purchase a bond ETF like BND as well so they have some diversity. From what I've seen, the more someone thinks they know about investing, the more money they lose. It's tragic really. Honestly, investing in hundreds of companies and hundreds of bonds at the same time via ETFs is a no-brainer.
I am not know anything about investment site but I want to know about it

I think investing in bitcoin would be more profitable. Its highly volatile and contain more potential than any stock. The cost of bitcoin was 10k in August which is now increased to 13k and i can see more improvement on it. Do you guys have any interest with crypto currencies ?
No I am not interested both of these .but in future may be my interest develop

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
Banks take very high interest .mostly people avoid to take loan from bank

In general, this classification of investors (and / or investments) in conservative or risky is true, but more clarifying is to use one that considers the type of investment, the markets and the potential profits. It is not always necessary to act in the same way in all markets.

i like to invest in bitcoin when its go down its more profitable
Buying cheap, selling dear isn’t a new idea. It's been around for some time now. The question is, how do you know when it's reached the bottom of the dip? All investors in cryptocurrencies want to gain the greatest return. You don't, but if Bitcoin's value continues to drop, it could be a good idea to buy it in chunks.

Panic selling is something you want to avoid when the price of Bitcoin drops into the negative realm. Most rookies sell due to the loss of money. This causes a chain reaction - and this is the perfect time to buy, as you said. I would recommend contacting a financial advisor & only invest what you can afford to lose.

Those who don't want to risk their savings have the option to make their money work for them through safe investments. One of the most popular options is to invest money in bank deposits, since both the capital and the profitability are insured.

Which is the best earning site.mostly investment site cheat us and we lose lot of money
I know 98% websites are fake and scam. I lost a lots of money there. For me if you have any skills then can convert it into a profit
There's many freelancing website where you can offer your services and earn extra income.
I stopped believing on people who ask me to invest with the companies or stock. There's hug chances of losing money, but if you're running your own business with your skills then there's no way to be afraid

I always like to take a higher risk in order yo earn a higher reward and that's because i don't have a lot of patience yo wait months or maybe years to make a nice profit

It's better to go with stock investments of a company.
If you would like to play safe, then it's better to stick to large companies only. Also, investing in construction is also a good idea. I am not sure if it's a known way out there but usually constructions folks choose some land which has potential. Then they will start with apartment construction and usually you get to purchase apartments at a cheap price, from the developer directly.

People around me opt for this method more than any other methods.

My most recent investments is in a company that deals in agricultural sector and to be honest, I have not regretted that decision in anyway.

I love my freedom, I love passive income. So I want investment that won't need me to be there all the time before it gives me Money, businesses such as Agriculture, investing in Cryptocurrencies and Real Estate.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back