What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

Totally clueless here, guys! I can’t afford to invest thousands so I need to find something decent. I’ve been thinking of putting some money into less known cryptocurrency as a test. I don’t expect to get rich in a year but knowing I have some investments will give me some peace of mind.

Totally clueless here, guys! I can’t afford to invest thousands so I need to find something decent. I’ve been thinking of putting some money into less known cryptocurrency as a test. I don’t expect to get rich in a year but knowing I have some investments will give me some peace of mind.
It is best to start from somewhere not necessarily waiting until you have a huge capital for investment.

Long Term investments in yourself, in education, any kind of growing is the best kind of investment!

If we talk about investment, I prefer to invest outside of banks, in real estate, if there is a good expert and a good evaluator, I think the risk would be lower and higher profits. And if I change my mind and end up investing in portfolios or banks, I would go for the conservative investment

Invest your money in certain cryptos is the best way for me . At the moment DOGE coin would be a great choise for a long term investement because it's famous coin . But don't invest ur money on unkown coins

The best type of investment is to invest in yourself. You can never go wrong in that kind of investment. Take your time to learn high digital paying skills like SEO, Digital media marketing, Videography or Graphics

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I would usually spread my resources. Currently, I have some amount in Bitcoin and I am doing some business offline selling mobile load and data. I want to venture into other businesses and investments but still saving some amount. If given enough resources, I would like to venture into gold and real estate.

My investment will be an online one especially where I will be earning passively

As for me I didn't prefer any of does investment and yes there interest are very low and moreover the risk there is very high because bank can crash at any time but I prefer Bitcoin. Yes Bitcoin also as risk because no investment that doesn't have risk, even the life we living as risk and moreover Bitcoin is safer as for me

I am a risk-taker, however, I always take a calculated risk. When am ready to invest I will invest only in things that I can claim as my own. I will not risk my money on investing in things like forex, stocks, crypto, etc. I would rather consider investing in websites and apps. In fact, I have invested in websites and apps and I am earning some profits, even though it is minimal.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
In my opinion investment in bank is not safe and if we invest to take some property and start a buisniss and getget lifetime achievement in thisthe way We can startsee our own business.otherwise if we take shares of banks we can also gets profit monthly

If I possess, some money then I would like to make an investment in the business of chicken poultry form. As, there is highly demand for eggs and chicken meat in the season of cold winters. This will be much profitable and valuable.

I am a risk-taker, however, I always take a calculated risk. When am ready to invest I will invest only in things that I can claim as my own. I will not risk my money on investing in things like forex, stocks, crypto, etc. I would rather consider investing in websites and apps. In fact, I have invested in websites and apps and I am earning some profits, even though it is minimal.
I very much agree with you, in terms of investment, online there are those kinds of risks when you do it in places like forex or cryptocurrencies. As I always say, if I invest in something I must be sure that I will not have overwhelming losses, since I do not have the capital to lose but to increase or double the amount invested.

Investment with higher risk pay more , although the losses sometimes can be massive, but as for me prefer investment with medium risk, the pay might not be so massive but on the long run you would be glad of the turn out

I prefer in investing in livestock business, so to make a lot of money, because investing in business will bring highly income in the future. We should invest so to have a better live.

I get disappointed when my efforts are not generating profits for me. At the same time I want an investment with low risk. I do not welcome a situation where I get to have sleepless night because of certain amount of money I invest in something I am not sure about. I also have my daily, monthly and yearly plan mapped out, and I would not be happy if any of my investment goes wrong which in turns affect my plans.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back