What's new

what kind of investments do you prefere?

The investment i like most is to invest my money into forex trading and i also like to invest my money into crypto currency trading on a serious note my investment in forex gave me a lot of leverage,profit and also the ability to analyze things better.

It actually depends on how much I have. If I have little, I prefer the high risk investment options because it gives me a bigger return on my small funds. If I have enough funds,I'll go for the conservative and low risk investment options because my big funds can give me something tangible without much stress and loss.

I do not have idea about investment of stock. I prefer to invest on a cryptocorrency that I have idea about and if have a enough capital to invest on real estate, then I will also go for real estate investment. But I still prefer crypto currency investment.

i would prefer a kind a kind of investment that is open whereby i will have full access to monitoring how my money operates and what the money is being used for.i can also invest in real estate

Cryptocurrencies are a fairly new investment option. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency, but there are countless others. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that don’t have any government backing. You can buy and sell them on cryptocurrency exchanges. Some retailers will even let you make purchases with them.
Cryptos often have wild fluctuations, making them a very risky investment.

I prefer high risk investment as a person, all I do is just make some enquiries about the business maybe from professionals and experts in the field and then be more strategic in planning. High risk investment in no time yields high profits

It's better to buy stock and real estate at least those two high and medium risk investment is worth the while, stock is extremely volatile and must be invested with caution. Another investment which is promising is cryptocurrency, we can all see the value of how Btc went from 5million to 16million, ethereum from 150 thousand to 600 thousand when calculating with the my local currency (naira), if I had invested back then I know what I would have gained by now.

As a person, I have always loved online business and investment. Online businesses are more profitable and can be easily marketed and advertised compared to offline businesses.

My most recent investments is in a company that deals in agricultural sector and to be honest, I have not regretted that decision in anyway.
Investing in the agricultural sector is very good. Especially if you live near the area where the agriculture is carried out. That way, you can always check the work going on and you will never be lied to that the investment never worked.

Stocks. Stocks may be the most well-known and simple type of investment.
Bonds. When you buy a bond, you're essentially lending money to an entity.
Mutual Funds.
Exchange-Traded Funds.
Certificates of Deposit.

Investing in the agricultural sector is very good. Especially if you live near the area where the agriculture is carried out. That way, you can always check the work going on and you will never be lied to that the investment never worked.
Yeah! There are several companies like that who claimed agricultural investments was their forte but were later discovered not to have cultivated even a plot of land after collecting funds from several investors and defaulting in payments.

I think it is very important to get a good understanding and knowledge of finance and how to invest in order to get the best skills of investing in the future. It's a pity that schools don't teach financial education in order to secure our future. I am now following James Gordon GLD partners and the investment decisions he makes in his company and for his clients to get good practices.

Cash and commodities are typically considered low-risk investments, so if you're new to investing or risk-averse, one of these options could be a good place to start.
Cash and Commodities
Gold. Yes, you can invest in gold and other commodities such as silver or crude oil. ...
CDs and Bank Products. ...
Cryptocurrency.

I would like to open a catering shop, and a catering school have always love cooking I get satisfaction when I sew people eat my food with so much delight. I would own few many branches in different locations, I would open free catering school for the less privilege.

Stocks may be the most well-known and simple type of investment. When you buy stock, you’re buying an ownership share in a publicly traded company. Many of the biggest companies in the country — think General Motors, Apple and Facebook — are publicly traded, meaning you can buy stock in them.

When you buy a stock, you’re hoping that the price will go up so you can then sell it for a profit. The risk, of course, is that the price of the stock could go down, in which case you’d lose money.

I will go for high risk investment that will enable to some work in the aspect of class concentration to keep me focus so as not to get distracted easily because in high risk investment demand some efforts.

Currently I have investment s in cryptosystem and stocks which to me are of high risk compared to other investment, still I choose to go on the part cus when I look at the advantages of both I'm always eager to invest more and look away from their demerits.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
I prefer investments that take a long time but that should be done on an investment app that is very legitimate and trustworthy like PiggyVest. every other investment is subject to people's reviews. Also, Short terms investment are also good provided the Return is worthwhile.

Usually, banks offer 3 kinds of investments, talking about risks: conservative investments (very low and low risk), moderate (medium risk) and aggressive (high and very high risk, typically stock exchange). When we earn an income, were offline or online and we try to not spend every cent in order to invest, we know we could earn interests in proportion to the risk level. Knowing in an aggressive investment we can lose money (sometimes it happens to moderate investment too, especially when lacking financial knowledge). Conservative investment are used to give poor interests, but usually people don't lose money (even if the amount value can lower due to inflation).
You really tried in your piece of work. One thing about investment is that the higher the risk the higher the interest rate. When there is no risk in your business or investment there will be no interest at all.
So, in the conservative investment there is no risk no interest rate. Etc
For me i like risk involved business.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back