What's new

What kind of forum and blog software do you like? Which is better?

Well I've heard a lot about WordPress and I would like to join. I was been sceptical at first because I didn't know much about it but reading all these comments I feel quite encouraged so very grateful I came across this post.

I have actually never ever produced online discussion forums, for that reason, I can't state everything around online discussion forum software application. Nevertheless, I have actually developed site as well as blog site utilizing wordpress as well as I can easily inform you this is actually an incredible material administration body. You cna produce practically everything coming from an easy blog site to vibrant site, social media network and even a online discussion forum.

Wordpress is very popular now a days because of it themes and pluigins, they really started in a very right track.

One of the best forum I like most is bizdustry. It makes me to gain more knowledge. And also makes me interact with knowledgeable people online.

I make use of WordPress on my website. WordPress is new user friendly and it comes with a lot of free themes. It is flexible and comes with a lot of free plug-ins.

Which one is better depends on your priorities. All forum or blog softwares are unique in their own aspects and offers different kind of features. But if you ask me, wordpress is the best blog and forum software (you need a plugin to create forum, though)

I have never created forums, therefore, I cannot say anything about forum software. However, I have built website and blog using wordpress and I can tell you this is an amazing content management system. You can create almost anything from a simple blog to dynamic website, social network or even a forum.

To be hones wordpress is the one that i have been coming across the most on this platform and it seems that it has been given good reviews as well. I have used it once in teh past but i am going to try and be more in depth with it this time around.

For blogging I love to use Wordpress is very easy to run and have more option to run website smoothly and give more better customization. In forum, I would prefer XenForo which have great features.

I really like the look of Flarum. Very modern and mobile-device friendly, and nothing but forum functionality which is good for certain genre's.

Also a fan of phpBB when a modern style is applied.

I really like the look of Flarum. Very modern and mobile-device friendly, and nothing but forum functionality which is good for certain genre's.

Also a fan of phpBB when a modern style is applied.
You have brought up a very important point when it comes to a software and web site being very mobile-friendly because a lot of people actually choose to access these various websites and applications from their mobile device and if it is not showing up properly it will pose a major issue.

Exactly. I think people underestimate how important mobile integration is. Most forum owners work mainly from a desktop while most members are via tablet or mobile phone. Some do use desktops or laptops but it is easier for people to just browse on their phones.

That is true. For example if i am out of the house then i try to access the forums via my cell phone if i have a few minutes to spare because then i can check up on how things are here and make a few posts as well.

That is true. For example if i am out of the house then i try to access the forums via my cell phone if i have a few minutes to spare because then i can check up on how things are here and make a few posts as well.
Yup, it is handy for people who work full time. I know on my one forum, almost everyone is on their phones while accessing the site. I only know of one person who uses a laptop and seldom uses their phone.

Yup, it is handy for people who work full time. I know on my one forum, almost everyone is on their phones while accessing the site. I only know of one person who uses a laptop and seldom uses their phone.
Laptop is generally the easier option of the two, granted and the main reason for that is because you are able to type a lot faster on your laptop than you can when you are working on your phone.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back