What's new

What kind of content gets traffic easily?

If I should have my site, the best content I will write about is crypto trading and new ways to make money online. I also love sports and it will not be and for me to write soccer stories all day. Entertainment is too wide but I may cover my local news

The days when internet browsing was done exclusively on desktop PCs are long gone. Today, more people than ever before are using mobile devices to access the web, and if you force your visitors to pinch and scroll their way around your site,
Post automatically merged:

The days when internet browsing was done exclusively on desktop PCs are long gone. Today, more people than ever before are using mobile devices to access the web, and if you force your visitors to pinch and scroll their way around your site,

The kind of content that get more traffic are the latest news, new discoveries, fashion designing, money making content and informative news

You might get traffic from many sources but Search Engines and Social sites are the primary sources of traffic. In order to get traffic from search engines your content need to ranked high, you get traffic from social sites only when you share among huge followers.

I believe entertaining content gains more traffic. Most people who use the internet are the youths and the youths always wants something that can entertain them, amuse them, kill boredom and make them happy.

Obviously certain kind of content and blogs get more traffic as compared to others. I think money making and health niches are quite high in demand and they get a lots of traffic.

Posting of intellectual content that are educative and of great quality will bring a lot of traffic to a site. More also when you site is connected to popular demand as well it helps generate traffic.

I think current topics get easy traffic. For example, these days Corona Virus is a hot topic and any new developments on the pandemic spread or vaccine gets ton of traffic
You are very right that is part informative content. I believe corona virus is one the most search contents on the Internet for past 2years. Rumours and conspiracy theories centre around the spread of covid19 and vaccination get lots of traffic.

Well easily it's nudity and other sexual related content, after that drama and gossip content, and after that everything else. Gaining traffic is easy, but to get quality traffic without the worry of being banned or blacklisted, that's another topic.

Captivating contents draw more traffic to every website, look at the content of the website, also a lot of people are fans of gist and entertainment, so adding such content draw more traffic to a website

I think content with the latest trends and news also tend to get more traffic easily as compared to other sites with general information. There are many blogs that teach how to make money and some blogs based on relationship advice also generate a good amount of traffic.

Unique informational content easily attract free organic traffic from Google search engine. An information content that is highly in depth will rank higher on Google search engine and drive free traffic to the website. The informational content should be in conversational type.

Captivating contents draw more traffic to every website, look at the content of the website, also a lot of people are fans of gist and entertainment, so adding such content draw more traffic to a website
You used the word captivating, what would you consider as captivating if I might ask, form your own point of view? You know everyone has their own taste and views when it comes to these things.

Content that gets more traffic could come from trending news of entertainment, fashion, football, family, travels, jobs searches, movies, environmental protections and hazards e.t.c.

I think that entertainment content gets a lot of traffic, like movies and series and so forth, because there are always people that have theories and thoughts on this and therefore it can attract a lot of people.

Sure, informative and entertaining contents attracts more traffic. If a website owner isn't publishing information that is worthwhile and engaging, entertaining to the readers, their is no how a reader will still hang on to the site.

I think that niche targeting is very important aspect of driving traffic to your website. This means that it is much better to focus on one niche, as I have read that it could be easier to target specific audience when it comes to driving traffic.

I think that niche targeting is very important aspect of driving traffic to your website. This means that it is much better to focus on one niche, as I have read that it could be easier to target specific audience when it comes to driving traffic.
Yea, there are certain niche that can gain more traffic easily. Mostly people that focus on romance and relationship, career, sport and politics are likely to gets huge traffic depending on their writing.

i would be speaking from my perspective as a nigerian, the blog that receives the most traffics are blogs that are centered on make money, scholarship opportunities, overseas job opportunities, these are the blog that would get the highest amount oftrafficof traffic

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back