What's new

What kind of content gets traffic easily?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are a website owner, you might want to know what kind of content gets traffic easily. In other words, in order to build traffic on your site, what kind of content you should be publishing.

based on my 5 years of running dozens of website, I believe informative and entertaining content gets traffic. If your content does not have new information, it will not gain traffic, and if your content is not interesting (entertaining), it also does not get traffic.

If you have for example a referencing website where you reference other website at your yearbook or website labelled by category this kind of advertising website gets traffic and daily request to add their website at your sub categories.

I think current topics get easy traffic. For example, these days Corona Virus is a hot topic and any new developments on the pandemic spread or vaccine gets ton of traffic

Yes, these days content on corona virus is getting tons of traffic. However, once the pandemic will be over, this topic will no longer be of interest. Therefore, there will be no traffic.

I understand but if you can get tons of traffic on current topic what's wrong on publishing on current topics. Once the topic becomes dead, you can start publishing on another current topic

I don't have own website so don't really know the content that can bring traffic in the website, maybe for someone to get traffic on website you will advertise the website.

Posting of intellectual content that are educative and of great quality will bring a lot of traffic to a site. More also when you site is connected to popular demand as well it helps generate traffic.

I understand but if you can get tons of traffic on current topic what's wrong on publishing on current topics. Once the topic becomes dead, you can start publishing on another current topic
That's a good strategy. You can continue publishing on current topic one after another and get constant traffic on your site. Sometimes current topic stays for too long.

Maybe I am guessing but my take on content that gets more traffic are contents with information that is not common. For example the content is about the war in middle east then that is common. But if the war is about the unpublished skirmishes between Chinese boundary guards and Mongolian nomads then that would sound interesting.

Advertise and put on interesting content on your webpage. That will surely bring alot of traffic for your and whatever business you will be using the site for

Any kind of high quality content will surely attract traffic to your website in fact the keyword for content should be quality and not even quantity because quality makes people to stay on your website.

It's change from time to another , it's depend on the trend outside and what's people are interested in at that moment

Like you said information. Information is key, nobody wants to be kept in the dark, nobody wants to spend their time i sites without actually getting something in return, especially when it has to do with what would give them money

Like you said information. Information is key, nobody wants to be kept in the dark, nobody wants to spend their time i sites without actually getting something in return, especially when it has to do with what would give them money
yes well said nobody wants to be kept in dark because they are spending their time and they need all information to be clear about that.

Exactly. Like my self for example, i wount join any Site or visit any site just for fun. There must be something am looking for or an information that can help me money wise

You can focus on things which are very popular right now and I think Google Trends is your best place to learn as after all we all looking for Google traffic and it always works for you.

You can take cue from Google trends to build content. But I do not suggest this because the trending topics are usually current topics and current topics will stop getting traffic

They are lots of things that will definitely pull up traffic for you once your contents are captivating and it seems to go with what is currently going on .It will definitely draw more traffic to you.

If you are a website owner, you might want to know what kind of content gets traffic easily. In other words, in order to build traffic on your site, what kind of content you should be publishing.

based on my 5 years of running dozens of website, I believe informative and entertaining content gets traffic. If your content does not have new information, it will not gain traffic, and if your content is not interesting (entertaining), it also does not get traffic.
Sure, informative and entertaining contents attracts more traffic. If a website owner isn't publishing information that is worthwhile and engaging, entertaining to the readers, their is no how a reader will still hang on to the site.

Gaining high traffic from SEO, social medias and elsewhere, depends on well told, well written contents. Those two factors can enable your publication to attract readers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back