What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

There are a lot of business you could do and earn from at home. You could sell things online or try out affiliate marketing, freelancing or even graphic designing.

There are lot of businesses you can do online to earn a living, my suggestion will be while you stay home dedicate your time to learn something, it could be forex trading, graphics design, programming/coding, these are skills that will help you on the long run and could set you up for life.
I learnt programming a little after I finished school because I did not want to get a full time job, but all the offers I get is a full time job vacancy, what do you think I can do

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.
Exactly this type you are doing now. Online business is a business one can do while at home, without disturbing the neighborhood and yet, makes it big if you really have the needed skills. Once you acquire some skills, online business is a goal.

There are alot of business yku can do while seating at your home. depending on the skills you have, You can either run an offline business which deals with transactions and also online business which deals with investment etc.

If you are looking for online business in which you can actually do at home , then I will suggest you start trading in crypto currency and you can also be working on forum sites.

The most preferred business for me for somebody who wants to be sitting at home is dropshipping. This is because you can always buy goods and then keep it in your own home and partner with a third-party shipping agency that is going to deliver it to your customers

You can try selling food stuffs at home and also some minor ingredients that people make use of everyday while cooking. Things like this are usually very profitable even though they seem small .

You can try selling food stuffs at home and also some minor ingredients that people make use of everyday while cooking. Things like this are usually very profitable even though they seem small .
Buying and selling foodstuff is one of the best lucrative business you can actually do from home , also selling of ingredients needed for the him is also saleable business offline.

The only kind of business I think I it can be better done while at home is to engage in online business activities either trading or investment than running an offline activities.

There are a lot of ways to earn money online as of: Completing surveys ( I recommend the application/website called "StreetBees") Watching ads, playing games, Sharing your internet connection( I would recommend trying HoneyGain A great one! with no doubt), posting posts just like I am doing currently and more! I wish you all great success with making money online/from home.

Depending in your choice of business , there are many business in which you can do at home , and some of the business are crypto currency business, selling food stuff offline and many more

You can either make a choice to go into online or offline business stuffs depending on which one you can do better. provision store is also very profitable if you can trade it well.

I am into both online and offline business and investment but the business I prefer doing most is the only business I prefer becuase its easier to make money online than offline.

You can either make a choice to go into online or offline business stuffs depending on which one you can do better. provision store is also very profitable if you can trade it well.
There are some online and offline business that you can do while staying at home , you can start ordering for goods online , like wears and foodstuff and selling it offline for better profit.

Affiliate marketing is one of the best businesses you can do sitting at the comfort of your home. If you can be able to learn this business model very well your income will probably skyrocket.

It may actually be tough at the beginning but with persistence and consistency you can actually succeed. You may also wish to look at print-on-demand business. It is probably very lucrative nowadays.

There are alot of business in which an individual can run while still at home either online or offline business depending on choice and the knowledge you have. I will prefer either online trading such as forex, stocks, and bitcoin trading which has been profitable to alot of people.

You can be able to sell products on Amazon or you can start a mini importation and exportation business directly from the comfort of your home.

The little money you are earning here , you should rather save those money. Don't do any other thing with it . The main reason for saving the money should be to get a profitable skill that can help you make more money online . I will suggest that you learn cryptocurrency trading from people that really understand. you will not regret it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back