What's new

What kind of business i can do while at home?

Being at home doesn't really mean any limitations right now when it comes to businesses because you can actually do any sort of business being in the comfort of your home as long as you have internet connection and a smartphone.
What are they sort of business because I am interested but it seems like business are hard to find to do online except maybe to have a skill and learning a skill for me now is not really possible because I do not get a laptop.

If you are looking for a business that you can do for only for a short time then I can consider an online business but if you don't want online business you can check out something like selling of recharge card and other business that lacks in your locality, just use the little time you have I make some money as much as possible.

You can go into advert or social media trading in which you do it at your own comfort. This is the sweetest and lest stressful way of working.

So aside from commenting here and earn some extra bucks, i want to earn more income to help my family. I'm around 20 and trying to learn things to help my family but i'm short of funds. Maybe if this goes successful i can buy them a new house haha, joking. But at least i want to help them since i'm the oldest son also.

It is good to hear that you have plans to make money at this age. I am 29 years old and I am still making money from paid to post forums. The kind of business you could start actually depends on how much capital you have to invest and what kind of business you are interested in. You can start affiliate marketing business as it is quite profitable but it will take time to settle.

If you are looking for a business that you can do for only for a short time then I can consider an online business but if you don't want online business you can check out something like selling of recharge card and other business that lacks in your locality, just use the little time you have I make some money as much as possible.
Yeah selling of recharge cards and others are some of the business you can start at your convenience ,but the best thing to note is to get a proper location to start the business you are interested in too tho

You can start online business as this will give you flexibility of time. They are lot of people who have become their own bosses by working online. You can become a freelancer if you have digital skills which you can render in the marketplace.

You can go into advert or social media trading in which you do it at your own comfort. This is the sweetest and lest stressful way of working.
I noticed you made mention about advertising or advert to be specific. What kind of advert are we talking about here? Do you mean getting paid to advertise the goods and services of others?

For home businesses you turn any of your hobbies into a business, for example if you love writing you can write articles online or even write online stories were you can be paid. Or if you love watching videos online, there are sites that pay it users to watch videos.
I think using ones hobbies to open a business is a good Idea as for me, I can engage in fashion design at home to earn money, it could be children's wear, adult wears and lots more.

Last edited:
There are many businesses you can venture into and fortunately you've got time on your side. My advise, be inquisitive, learn,travel, you might see what you'll pick interest in and make money from there but it is a gradual process.

There are many businesses you can venture into and fortunately you've got time on your side. My advise, be inquisitive, learn,travel, you might see what you'll pick interest in and make money from there but it is a gradual process.
Good advice, it's best you go into what you are interested in and not cause others are doing it. Cause in the end you might easily give up cause in reality, you never really had an passion for it.

Well,this bizdutry you are doing is also a business,but I am very sure there quite good number of business you can be doing while sitting at home,business like advertising blogging and so on.
Blogging can be very lucrative if you're looking for a more increased source of income. You can also learn digital skills and work like a freelancer on sites like Fiverr and Upwork.

I like this discussion because working from home is comfortable to me. However, I am not keen with online business and I am more interested in an offline business that I can do at home. The delivery system here is effective with businesses now so I can cater to the whole town if my business would be patronized.

There are a lot of business people can do but I agree with you because it depends on the interest of of an individual, if i recommend a business to an individual but if the person doesn't have interest in the business my effort will just be a waste of time.

Blogging can be very lucrative if you're looking for a more increased source of income. You can also learn digital skills and work like a freelancer on sites like Fiverr and Upwork.
Yes that is true and I believe with blogging one can earn a lot of money within short time, but as a stater who's learning about earning money online I believe one can start with pay to post site like this.

Good advice, it's best you go into what you are interested in and not cause others are doing it. Cause in the end you might easily give up cause in reality, you never really had an passion for it.
Yeah, interest builds passion so that whenever you feel down about the business or job the passion keeps driving you but it's not always like that, don't you think?

Yeah, interest builds passion so that whenever you feel down about the business or job the passion keeps driving you but it's not always like that, don't you think?
That's right, even our passion is not immune. I have seen cases where people had passion for specific things but along the line they gave up completely on them simply due to one issue or the other.

Yes that is true and I believe with blogging one can earn a lot of money within short time, but as a stater who's learning about earning money online I believe one can start with pay to post site like this.
It's easy for beginners to earn online by posting on paid to post sites. With time, you can learn other skills like programming and graphics designing that will fetch you more money.

What kind of business I can do while am at home. I think of numbers of business that I can do while am home. I can do a laundry business,I can do on line business, catering business where by I will deliver on line and can also supply recharge cards on line. With this few business in Africa, I can make money while am at home easily.

You can become an SEO content writer. There is a huge demand for SEO content writers in the freelance Marketplace. A lot of niche website owners who don't how to create content and they are looking for people who will post unique content regularly on their blogs.

There are lot of businesses you can do online to earn a living, my suggestion will be while you stay home dedicate your time to learn something, it could be forex trading, graphics design, programming/coding, these are skills that will help you on the long run and could set you up for life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back