What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

This is a good one, everyone goes shopping, so starting such business is a good one, as long as it's in a place with lots of traffic, you can easily get customers
Definitely, you very good location is very important for this kind of business especially in in areas where a lot of people move about.

The kind of company he/she will be actually beginning depends upon just the amount of pension plan he/she will be actually getting, if the quantity is actually little after that he might begin smaller sized range company like dining establishments, soap creating, arrangement, small importation and so on however if the quantity is actually larger after that he might enter into Genuine Real property and so on

Definitely, you very good location is very important for this kind of business especially in in areas where a lot of people move about.
Of cause, location is key to every business, most especially if it's in a place where you have your targeted audience, it would be a lot easier for you

there are many business that one can start with his or hers pention both online and offline,but also it also depends on the physical strength of the person ,he or see can invest or go into poultry farming

Your location might actually tell you the most important business that will be suitable .the best thing is to look within your location because that is where you will be able to get the best business that is not easily available.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
She shouldn't just sit at home doing nothing. I think she can invest her pension into any business of her choice; could be rentals, sale of provisions or food stuff, an agro business, etc.

The best business for pensioniers is starting a small offline store. But it also depends on the physical strength of the individual. But offline store is the best business for pensioniers.

The kind of business you can start and make some cool cash from your pension money will be said to be a nice business. Consider selling foods and, fast food I mean. People will surely patronize you daily and you will make some dollars.

People should plan for retirement right from the time they get employed, this is because they will be able to have known what they are passionate about such that when they retire they just continue with it. Let the person get the required training on that thing that they will love to fall back on,have a plan that includes amount of capital needed, location, target market and others.

The kind of business that I think will be suitable for a retirees is a form of business that will generate him income on a daily basis and also keeps him busy. depending on the skill he has on business and how he can manage it effectively.

You buy a house and let it out. This is a cool business and less stressful for the seniors. You could also venture into agent banking business.

There are alot of business ventures which a pensioner can invest his pension. But more advisable, should be those kind of business that the pensioner has a good knowledge about it and what he is capable of running it effectively. I will advise an estate business is better.

You buy a house and let it out. This is a cool business and less stressful for the seniors. You could also venture into agent banking business.
I agree with this, investing in real estate is a great way to spend your pension. But what about those whose pension cannot get them an investment in real estate, what do you think they can startup with?

Starting s business would depend on how much you have in hand.
So if your pension is big enough you can any business of your choice, a food business, that is food store or a restaurant or you can buy some stock, real estate or you go into forex

There are alot of business ventures which you can be able to start and run it effectively with you pension, even though it depends on your skills and the knowledge you have about that particular business. Some can go into investment and others trading as well.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
Everything depends on the amount of money that we are looking at as your pension. There are businesses that can be started with $500 while some can't be started with less than $5000.

You can start business with your pension. It depends on how much is that money.pension is not easy to collect when you reach agreement ages.

The kind of company he/she will be actually beginning depends upon just the amount of pension plan he/she will be actually getting, if the quantity is actually little after that he might begin smaller sized range company like dining establishments, soap creating, arrangement, small importation and so on however if the quantity is actually larger after that he might enter into Genuine Real property and so on
I have a friend who retired last year during the pandemic. She quickly got into mini importation and uses her pension to fund it. The business is really earning her a lot. That's a good suggestion though!

You can start a provisions store for a start for someone collecting pension, provisions store has less stress for old people and I'll also advise that the store Should be very close to your house if not in your house for better convenience. Then you can also go for super market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back