What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

You can use your pension money to go into snail farming. I will prefer snail farming to fish farming because it is inexpensive to set up and manage.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
For offline business, I would advise you to look into opening a saloon, or a laundry shop were you could make money from. Also, she can start buying and selling of food stuffs in large quantity. These business are not too stressful to handle.

With your pension, you can get young people who are making it big in crypto currency trading to help you invest and then be remitting some percentage depending on your agreement.

If your pension holds enough capital for a start up business you could always do market survey, check the intended start up environment for the business then you will know the type of business to start up.

Real Estate business, running a betting shop or football center, running a POS units, all this services can be done without causing inconveniences to you and still make you vibrant.

It depends on some factors sure as your business of interest, your physical status as a retiree as aalsos how much you were able to realize from your pension

If pension is your only income source, I don't suggest you to invest in any business. If your business fails, you will lose your money and you will have difficulty in paying your bills. You should rather save money and earn profits in interest

Concerning what kind of business an individual can start with his/her pension. Well, there are many business ideas that can be brought up considering the amount of capital on ground and some feasibility surveys carried out. Such person needs to be satisfied with his decision and have basic knowledge to enhance such business

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
No she shouldn't sit at home doing nothing, what she wants to do depends on her budget, what she has experience in and what she likes doing, because this is a business she should love doing and not struggle with

In this regard your pension is your capital not longer pension when iys comes to business. Then you can start any business you think suit you...

This will depend largely on the amount that is been received as pension and there are other variables that must be put into considerations before finally making the decisions as to what type of business to venture into with ones pension but I see agriculture as a very lucrative option.

Take your time and visit or go to some government establishment that do run training on various types of agricultural products like snail farming for instance and get all the training you will need to set it up

it is advisable as a pensioner for you to go into real estate business, it is a very good and lucrative business for any individual and this business is a profitable business, it is not stressful and it does not require much time

this all depends on the amount of pension they are receiving and the kind of business you intend to start but one can start any form of business with his pension,one can start any form of business depending on the capital and the business.

There are several businesses you can start with your pension. I think you should try and set up a business that goes with your interest.

There are somany types of business or business venture one can start with a pension. One can start up a farming business or start up a small school, maybe from a tutorial centre to having a full flesh school. One can also go into crypto currencies trading.

There are many businesses you can start with your pension depending on how much it is, like we all know, pension is really a little money so it will be hard for you to start a big business with it, you can start little business depending on your health condition

You should consider very well the amount you are receiving every month as your pension benefits before embarking on the type of business you want to do. The required capital should be more than what you receive as your monthly pension please

There are so many business that you can start up with your pension money you can invest in agriculture, real estate or supermarkets, this all depend on the individual.

If you are on a pension do not use your pension to start a business. Normally, by the time you get pension, you are already old, what would you do if you lost your investment?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back