What's new

What kind of business are you running right now?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
There are many folks put there who run many businesses. Running a business during the current times could be a really hard decision to make. Regardless of that, it could be profitable. So what business are you running right now?

I don't have any business and the only way I am earning is through my offline 9-5 job and earning a small amount online but I do need to add 1-2 more earning sources to have more safety

It's good that you have 2 businesses and also have a full time job and earning online, I can see you as one of the millionaires from PHP lol

It's good that you have 2 businesses and also have a full time job and earning online, I can see you as one of the millionaires from PHP lol
Having two businesses will be good because you are going to make more income. I like that.

Its better to have more sources of earning because if we are dependent on only one then we don't have anyone else to blame in case that source stops paying us

Its better to have more sources of earning because if we are dependent on only one then we don't have anyone else to blame in case that source stops paying us

Inflation is increasing and it is very important to save money during such times. We have to create many sources of income, but it may take time.

I am not running a business but just providing my services as forum poster and we all are doing that

There are many folks put there who run many businesses. Running a business during the current times could be a really hard decision to make. Regardless of that, it could be profitable. So what business are you running right now?

Currently, I am running multiple businesses and the one that I am actively engaging in online is my forex trading and cryptocurrency trading which I am doing from Monday to Friday without missing trades. I also have my offline business of managing my poultry and fish farming.

I have not been able to go back to my business since the pandemic because I lost a lot of money. If I am going to be having any business now then it is definitely going to be selling physical products or it is going to be purely online.

At the moment I am running my own business which is a freelance service that I offer. I am my own boss and in terms of how things work with those who are self-employed in the UK, they class me as a business due to the work I complete and the nature of my work.

Currently, I am running multiple businesses and the one that I am actively engaging in online is my forex trading and cryptocurrency trading which I am doing from Monday to Friday without missing trades. I also have my offline business of managing my poultry and fish farming.

I think that you supply chicken and fish to different kinds of wholesale and retail markets? This is a great way to earn money, as both of these products are in a high demand. However, the main problem is the fact that chicken is becoming too expensive as well as fish.

I think that you supply chicken and fish to different kinds of wholesale and retail markets? This is a great way to earn money, as both of these products are in a high demand. However, the main problem is the fact that chicken is becoming too expensive as well as fish.

The chicken and fish market is something that is very lucrative because it is a business my best friend's mother is doing in the States which is more than enough to take care of their responsibilities and the woman have already built her own family house from the business.

There are really a lot of business ideas you could come up with as an online earner. But right now, I'm into the freelancing business and I hope to get better at it with time. Freelancing would lose its value slowly with the advancement of the AI technology.

The good thing about working online as a freelancer as your business is that there are so many things that you can do in the freelancing sector especially if you have the skills to be able to render those services to clients that are looking for it. There are so many opportunities people make money online from and you just have to find where you have the expertise to deliver.

The good thing about working online as a freelancer as your business is that there are so many things that you can do in the freelancing sector especially if you have the skills to be able to render those services to clients that are looking for it. There are so many opportunities people make money online from and you just have to find where you have the expertise to deliver.

The only thing that concerns me about freelancing is the fact that there is a lots of competition out there. When competition increases, the job market suffers and opportunities become scarce as well. This could cause much issue for many freelancers.

I am building up my poultry business. It is one of those businesses that I have given my all in the past years. A business that has kept me busy and also made me see the good sides in terms of how things are done in the workplace as I now have staff that I pay at the end of the month too.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back