What's new

What Item Is The Cheapest In Your Country?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Buying cheap items might be a dream of many people. There are many cheap items in every country. What might be cheap in one country might be much expensive in some other country for sure. So, what is the cheapest item in your country?

On the lighter vein....advice is very cheap in our country. Actually it is free. Everyone from friends, relatives, colleagues all of them give us free advice whether we need it or not.

The least amount in my country that can buy anything is 10 naira. And the only thing it can buy is sweet. The sweet is sold at 10 naira for one of it. It can't even buy sachet water.

Currently the cheapest thing you can by in my country is just sweet which is around ten naira, these days it is even becoming pretty hard to see these sweets,, pure water that was once ten naira is now twenty naira in most parts.

I think the cheapest item in my country is Biscuits and Sweets. You can get Biscuits or Sweets for as low as #10 or #20. That is around $0.05 I think. Apart from that, I don't think there is any other cheap things you can get.

Buying cheap items might be a dream of many people. There are many cheap items in every country. What might be cheap in one country might be much expensive in some other country for sure. So, what is the cheapest item in your country?
I would love to talk about the cheapest food item in my country. The name of the cheapest food item in my country is cassava flakes. It is so cheap that poor people can afford it.

I'm not sure, but there are these ice creams that cost like 12 cents or so. These are pretty cheap. I don't know a lot of cheap items. There are also very cheap noodles, I think in my country.

That's kinda tough to answer considering you can find some items for super cheap in pretty much most locations. I think some tech items are cheaper in certain countries, while more expensive in others. But I don't know what is more or less than other countries.

With the way my country's economy is getting bad and inflation on the rise it's hard to find cheap things anymore. But items like sachet water, sweets and gums and other petty stuffs are still affordable.

With the way my country's economy is getting bad and inflation on the rise it's hard to find cheap things anymore. But items like sachet water, sweets and gums and other petty stuffs are still affordable.

Well, water, sweets, etc are still very expensive in my country. Since fuel is so expensive, almost everything becomes expensive. Perhaps the price of certain products and commodities are low because the demand of those items is also very low. So, this is the basic principle.

There are so many cheap items in my country that if I begin to list all of them right now, I will not be able to finish writing all of them out till tomorrow. But the only one that I'm going to mention right now that is very common is bottle water which is sold almost everywhere and it's always very cheap. A bottle of water is 13 cents.

On the lighter vein....advice is very cheap in our country. Actually it is free. Everyone from friends, relatives, colleagues all of them give us free advice whether we need it or not.
Wow, I cannot think of anything cheaper than advice. When it comes to giving advice, everyone seems to be an expert. You can find people giving you advice on almost anything form building your finance to managing your relationship.

Well, I could not say certainly, in my country everything is really expensive, I could say that some foods are still cheap such as pasta or rice and some other non-perishable foods, but there are few things that have not risen exorbitantly in price, it is difficult to say that it is what is cheaper.

Wow, I cannot think of anything cheaper than advice. When it comes to giving advice, everyone seems to be an expert. You can find people giving you advice on almost anything form building your finance to managing your relationship.

Do you know the funny thing when it comes to about all those people that are giving advice to people is that I found out that over 90% of those whom are being given advice will still end up not doing whatever they were told to do and only do whatever they decide to do on their own. It's all just a wasted advice that was never asked for.

Gum is probably the cheapest thing you can buy in America, in stores anyways. If you go online you can buy things in bulk and probably find cheaper things.

If you had asked me this question a few years ago, I more than likely would have answered with milk, bread, sugar, eggs and such but now, that is very much not the case at all.

Things such as baked beans I would say are probably one of the cheaper foods that you can buy at the moment. As much as bread and milk have gone up in price, it is still affordable for many.

Balloons, bubble gums, and some candies are the cheapest things I can think of in my location. I said some candies because there are some of them which are expensive but balloons and bubble chewing gums are cheap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back