What's new

What is your risk tolerance?

I think I fall to the type of moderate risk tolerance. I'm always careful before I invest or put my money into anything but sometimes when I sit back and reflected on some risk I have taken, I wonder what pushes me to take those risk

Risk tolerance is the amount of extent in which you can be able to go if an original plan is not going to go the way in which you program it to be. It is an extremely important aspect of every business planning.

When it comes to my being able to manage and bear risks, I first try as much as possible to see to it that I learn what's expected of me. With this, I can invest huge sum of money into the venture.

I only try to invest into risk that I think I can be able to pull out my money in at a loss and that is why I do not like first financial markets where you can bring your money.

Definitelly any investor that is into investment would ordinarily involve in some risk ,butthe risk should be some sort of calculated risk,so that he would not end up lossing all his investment,i am in the third category.
I know all investment are risky but some investment has a very low risk and those are the one we should be concentrating on. I know such are likely to give a low percentage return on investment . But that is better than risking and losing in the cost of pursuing something big.

I know all investment are risky but some investment has a very low risk and those are the one we should be concentrating on. I know such are likely to give a low percentage return on investment . But that is better than risking and losing in the cost of pursuing something big.
That is true, because it is always good to invest in low risk venture,and that would be after you must have done your due diligent research,then that would be taking calculate risk.

That is true, because it is always good to invest in low risk venture,and that would be after you must have done your due diligent research,then that would be taking calculate risk.
The reason why I am saying that is because I have seen people who have committed a huge sum of money into an investment they do not know and at the end they lose all the money. One of them is someone I know .

I have a very low risk tolerance and that is why i haven't even given investing in forex trading or crypto currency a thought. I would say i'm the conservative risk taker. I'm sure i would even fit if there's a level below that.

The reason why I am saying that is because I have seen people who have committed a huge sum of money into an investment they do not know and at the end they lose all the money. One of them is someone I know .
That is true,in any form of investment,no matter how certain you are in the returns on your investment,and the operations,one need to be very cautious in the way he puts his resources into any venture.

Currently I'm not risking anything on any investment. Although I'm into crypto but I'm only mining coins that have very high review but have not been listed in the market and I'm also investing in coins that have low value and still have a long way to go

I take risks, but not just some random risks. I always take some calculated risks. I try to understand how something works before getting to involve in it to get myself active always.

That is true,in any form of investment,no matter how certain you are in the returns on your investment,and the operations,one need to be very cautious in the way he puts his resources into any venture.
So many people have made such a mistake by investing so much of their money because they are hundred percent sure of a particular investment opportunities . For me as long as a particular investment is not in the government then such may not likely be trusted.

Risk tolerance is the highest amount of money you are willing to loose in a investment taken that when taken cannot affect you, your finances or your decision making process.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.

In every investment we make, there is a certain risk associated with it. Riks tolerance refers to how much an investor is prepared for some losses. Like the famous saying, 'invest only what you can afford to lose.'

There are three types of risk tolerance

1. Aggressive - on this level, investors are a big risk taker and tends to earn the highest.

2. Moderate - investors takes risks lesser than the first one but earn less than the first one.

3. Conservative - investors on this level likes to play safe and doesn't involve themselves on risky investment.
I think moderated is the best choice a person can have because if you choose aggressive you may lose alot of money and if you choose conservative you will not grow.

I could risk everything I have just to change the system. I am a wise risk taker that takes risk when it is the best time to take and I am not afraid I would lose.

Risk tolerance is defined as “an individual’s willingness to take risk when a possible outcome is negative”, according to the CFA Institute Research Foundation. In other words, risk tolerance is the willingness to accept negative outcomes in pursuit of favorable rewards in the future.

When discussing risk tolerance, it is important to first recognize that it is a component of risk management and that it refers to an organization's capacity to withstand risk in order to avoid failure.

I don't take unnecessary risks on anything I do especially the type of Risk that will involve me investing a huge sum of money. That is almost the same like gambling which I am not interested to be part of.

My risk tolerance is currently at zero. I don't plan on investing in anything right now because I don't have any money that I can risk. I believe in investing an amount that you can afford to loose even though you invest carefully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back