What's new

What is your preferred programming language?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to programming we can say that I is a lot like moving between different countries. If you are living in Sweden and speaking Swedish, it is quite an adjustment to move to France because you would not be able to understand the language. And this can be said for coding as well. Whilst there are some similarities that do exist between the different coding languages, there is a consensus that switching from one to another can be quite difficult and will require lengthy times to learn it and so forth. What is your preferred programming language when you are designing a website or online platform?

Am a huge fan of Php. It's open-source and is flexible. If you’re looking to write dynamic websites with WordPress, Php would be a good choice. It's free and runs on all major platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. PHP provides professional programmers with maximum flexibility when writing code for business websites.

I think that open source code that is free is the best way to go, because it has the added advantage that you can make changes to the code if there are any changes that you see or features that you do not like as well. However, the concern that i sometimes have with open source code is that there can be a malware or something that is embedded directly into it.

Unsplash is a good website. Snappa is also a good place to get royalty-free photos that are high resolution. Always choose good quality pics on your website as it enhances your site's look.

The good quality is a good idea, however for many people there are data concerns that they have as well and therefore this will make it hard for them to load your wesbite.

Programming language is definitely dependent on the kind of products in which you want to build at the end of the day. I generally prefer JavaScript since it is the first one I interacted with.

If you are starting with a web development career then I highly recommend you to learn Javascript in 2022.

JavaScript is indeed the King of web development and probably the most popular language among web developers. It’s also the only language that allows you to create web applications, both frontend, and backend as well as mobile applications.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back