What's new

What is your opinion about the education system in your country?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I think that my country's education system is not really teaching it's students what they need to know for their future, for the jobs they are going to have when they grow up, it mostly teaches them stuff that is being learned in order to become a factory worker, and it is not even about studying anymore, the studying it's self doesn't matter but the scores, the scores are the only thing that is important and even if you have studied for a long time and gave your best if your scores are not high then all of your work is worth nothing. Teachers in Israel don't handle bullies well and then the bullies keep bullying other kids, they really don't know how to handle it and many teachers don't know how to teach well the subjects. I think that the education system needs to be change and as fast as possible so less students suffer from it. I personally will never work as a teacher or as anything that is related to the education system because I want it to stop here and now, I am simply tired of it and I want the future kids to enjoy studying and not hate it. But what is your opinion about the education system?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back