What's new

What is your most memorable Christmas?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Each year Christmas seems to come around faster and faster but each time it does that means we can get another chance to make more amazing memories for Christmas and being that we only get so many Christmases it's always good to try and make as many good memories as you can at that time of year. With that being said, what is the most memorable Christmas that you can remember?

For me I have two if I am honest, my first one would have to be when I was younger and we had family around for Christmas and it was just perfect, laughs all around, loads of amazing food and snacks, and just being surrounded by family was amazing.

My second memory would have to be my first Christmas after I got out of a bad relationship and it was just me, my kids and my brother who was living with me at the time. I was able to have fun that Christmas without feeling that I would get any grief and my kids were so much happier that year. I now strive every year to make Christmas as best as I can and to make more memories with my family and my kids.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back