What's new

What is your most hated thing about marketing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your most hated thing about marketing? Whether it be getting ads, promotions, and other such things, what is the most hated thing about it all?

I think for me, it's the unpredictability with it all. You don't know if the marketing you're doing is going to pay off, and sometimes it doesn't.

There is nothing that I can term most hateful. However, sometimes when conversion is low, I feel really bad. One of the reasons why I don't do email marketing much because I had terribly low conversion and I felt that I was just wasting my time.

When it comes to marketing, it's all about taking risks and chances that may not even pay off no matter how much time you put into them. You could sit and spend hours promoting and marketing in many different ways and only get half of what you thought you would get from it. This is what I feel I hate most about marketing, it's too unpredictable but unless you do take the risks and the chances, you never know if they will pay off or not so not matter how much they may not work, you will always do them in case, by the off chance, it does pay off.

The most important thing about marketing and also the most annoying thing to me is that there is no way you can test run if your marketing campaign is going to be effective or not.

What would you say is your most hated thing about marketing? Whether it be getting ads, promotions, and other such things, what is the most hated thing about it all?

I think for me, it's the unpredictability with it all. You don't know if the marketing you're doing is going to pay off, and sometimes it doesn't.
The ongoing requirement to gather and evaluate data is one of the most annoying aspects of marketing. It can be tiresome and time-consuming, and it can be challenging to determine what is and isn't effective.

When it comes to marketing, it's all about taking risks and chances that may not even pay off no matter how much time you put into them. You could sit and spend hours promoting and marketing in many different ways and only get half of what you thought you would get from it. This is what I feel I hate most about marketing, it's too unpredictable but unless you do take the risks and the chances, you never know if they will pay off or not so not matter how much they may not work, you will always do them in case, by the off chance, it does pay off.
This is really frustrating, as at last week I started a marketing effort that I believe would generate massive results but I was disappointed to see that the level of conversion was very low.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back