Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
You preffer more hot or more cold ?

Now i have 20 degrees Celsius and i feel more comfortable :)

I doubt people want it more cold since we are sun beings/light beings we actually feed with the energy of the sun rays, I guess my optimal temperature would be 22-25 degrees celsius.

I like my room to be cold I enjoy a cold room while covering with my duvet it balances my temperature and make feel relaxed.

I love the cold weather because this weather is quite rare in the part of the world that I currently resides in. No matter the cold I prefer it over hot weather.

I have always love it cold, when my room is cool I am more relaxed than to my bones sometimes when it become too cold I tend to go under the duvet to balance up my temperature.

21 degree is my ideal room temperature,I am planning to adjust it lower to 18 degree,to fortify and prepare me for the journey outside my home country.

I do not prefer hot or cold, I prefer cool. Hot makes me sweat a lot and cold sometimes give me headache so I just love it when it is cool.

The optimal room temperature usually depends on its use. While living or working rooms should be around 20 to 22 degrees Celsius.

My ideal room temperature I like my room to be very cool I don't like hot temperature, so I prefer my room temperature so that I can sleep very well.

I prefer to feel more cold than to be feeling hot, because anytime I felt am kind of hot and I will start to be getting hangry for no reason. So I prefer to be feeling cold than to be hot.

Cold pls! I stay in a hot and humid part of the country and the sun is always scorching making me feel irritable and uncomfortable, hoping to buy an air conditioning unit pretty soon

My ideal room temperature should be 50 degrees Celsius that is it should be cold
. This is because I love cold temperature it enables you to sleep and relax well.

As for me I like my room temperature to be more cold to the extent of 50 degree, I believe it all depends on your choice. Sometimes I prefer my room to be more cold than hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back