What is your favourite sport?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me of course it is basketball, as I played professionally and I am a coach right now (for the last 8 years). So how about the rest of you?

II like floor hockey. I played it in high school. Maybe I like soccer as much, not sure. Baseball can be incredibly fun to play. Not sure what my opinion would be if I got more into it.

Football have always been my favourite sports. I used to play amateur football years ago before I had an injury that stopped me from playing. I used to play and watch football as well but now, I'm only into watching football. My favourite team is Manchester United.

I'm not much into sports but I love to watch wrestling and cricket. I sometimes play cricket with my friends but that's very rare. I mostly spend time indoors.

My favorite sport is football, I have been following football practically since I have memory, other sports that I also like a lot are tennis, basketball, handball, boxing / mma and if it can be added to this list also fitness.

I'm not much into sports but I love to watch wrestling and cricket. I sometimes play cricket with my friends but that's very rare. I mostly spend time indoors.

Bray Wyatt just died recently at the age of 36. It was a very big shock to see him go at such a young age. It was said that he had a brush with Covid that exacerbated existing heart conditions he had.

FB_IMG_1692959663137.jpg

My favorite sport would have to be American Football. I grew up a Green Bay Packers fan.
Bray Wyatt just died recently at the age of 36. It was a very big shock to see him go at such a young age. It was said that he had a brush with Covid that exacerbated existing heart conditions he had.

View attachment 5524
I don't view pro wrestling as a sport, but still this hurts. I'm a big pro wrestling fan and Bray Wyatt, real name Windham Rotunda. I heard he was out of action due to an injury and then dealing with an unspecified illness. It's all too similar to how Brodie Lee went. Who was part of the Wyatt Family in WWE as Luke Harper.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back